Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Tigrevillemur's Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

TigreVillemur

Loyal Servant of Altera
TigreVillemur: i being a female as well do find this disrespectful.
What do you mean with that?
I mean that i know how disrespectful it is to simulate an affair on a PG-13 server. I am not a perverted girl. In fact i am a respectful girl. I don't want anyone to be hurt in this.

By the way my brother made this account and applied to HollowWorld, im a girl and he quit minecraft so dont think im lying to anyone about my gender.

I mean that i know how disrespectful it is to simulate an affair on a PG-13 server. I am not a perverted girl. In fact i am a respectful girl. I don't want anyone to be hurt in this.

By the way my brother made this account and applied to HollowWorld, im a girl and he quit minecraft so dont think im lying to anyone about my gender.
So actually, you just made your brothers account get banned?

roopot

The Great Leper
Legend
Retired Staff
i am extremely sorry about this i being a female as well do find this disrespectful. I cannot stress my fault in this. I know that what i did was wrong. Death has a small part of it, but none of the idea was his. I havent been playing on the server too much since the new world, but i came back and i started playing again. I honestly dont feel like playing on any other server. Everyone treats everyone with respect and, i feel horrible because of what i have done. Please take this in for consideration. Thank you so much.
-Tigrevillemur

1) If you found it disrespectful you wouldnt have done it
2) you are not female. your very distinctive name is not that hard to find on the net.

TigreVillemur

Loyal Servant of Altera
It wasn't just "It's so big!" There's more than that in that message..
Guys, we have a chat log. We know what i said and I CANNOT and WONT lie about it, because lying is the worst think i can do after all the disrespect and informality i have shown to all the staff. Please stop posting things about what ive said. Staff has a log and knows everything. Thanks for your help.

TigreVillemur

Loyal Servant of Altera
1) If you found it disrespectful you wouldnt have done it
2) you are not female. your very distinctive name is not that hard to find on the net.
I am a female. My brother's name is Nazareno Villemur. Now please, i feel uncomfortable with someone looking me up on the internet.

TigreVillemur

Loyal Servant of Altera
Guys can we please get to the point here? If i have to make a new app, then i will. Please. I did not intend for anything bad to happen!

roopot

The Great Leper
Legend
Retired Staff
Your conduct was extremley revolting.

Also You have lied. You have played a variant of the "my brother/sister/dog/hamster/goldfish/door-frame did it" card.

Appeal denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.