Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Tomtomgag's Re-Application [Accepted - Sergeant Freedom]

Tomtomgags

Lord of Altera
Villager
Pronouns
They/Them
tomtomgags
tomtomgags
Villager
About You!
1. What is your Minecraft username?
Tomtomgags

2. Where is your last approved Whitelist Application?

3. Have you re-read the King's Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides again?
I have read the King's Law and I have done a cursory look over the lore, I intend to look more thoroughly when I have more time. Most of it appears similar to my memory, but I'll need to look closer either way.

4. Tell us about yourself!
It's been a long time since I was last active on this server and I've found myself interested in seeing how it's come along after so long. I think I was still a teenager when I last played, and I've now gotten my associate's degree in arts with an emphasis on history. I also work a steady job now at a thrift store.

About Your Character!
Character Name:
Eyvind Herdsman

Character Age:

Character Race:
Caparii

Appearance:
Green eyes, brown shaggy hair, fair skin, blue rugged travelers tunic, thick mustache, straight white horns, iron greaves, green tribal tattoos on neck; hands; face.

(Optional) Picture of the Skin:
Screenshot (3327).png

Written Test!
Eyvind grew up far away in the dangerous lands of the Sorrows. To him, this was the whole world- a lethal landscape where everything was out to kill. The Caparii tribe he grew up with was small and only stayed in one place for a short span of time, they were nomads. Among them, Eyvind was a simple herdsman, a shepherd, armed with sling and spear to guard his flock and family. Combat was not truly his way, instead he knew how to move his herd through dangerous territory unaccosted through use of terrain for cover. He knew to anticipate the movements of monsters and keep them away from his herd, and how to lure away dangerous wolves if not outright befriend them. It was a simple, singular life.

What Eyvind was not prepared for, however, were bandits. Rival tribes in the region were few and far between, monsters were easier to account for than fellow man. It was the encroachment of such men, dangerous men from the east, that brought Eyvinds tribe, the Glaer people, to rally at a ting. Beneath a prominent stone edifice, they gathered, in a place sacred to their worship of the goddess Salherana, to discuss the foreigners. The Glaer were a peaceful people, but prepared to defend themselves, though the elders resented the prospect of shedding blood of fellow men. Their hands would be forced, however, when at the ting they were ambushed.

It started with the lookouts, who, inexperienced, failed to spot the bandit's approach quietly under cover of night. The gathering was quickly a place of chaos, and the Caparii of the Glaer were put to sword and scattered soundly. Eyvind's flock was captured and slaughtered along with his family. The Glaer fought back, but taken off guard they were no match. The survivors fled, their sacred ground of the goddess stained with blood, and they were each and everyone separated. Eyvind had lost all he had and knew shame and failure. He was captured for a time by the bandits who used him like a pack animal to carry their belongings, including the meager loot they had plundered from his own people. The bandits were disappointed that the Glaer had little in the way of value, but knew Caparii made good mules. It did not take long for Eyvind to find the opportunity to escape- his reverence of the All-Mother taken for placidity and non-violence, he made her message of vengeance clear when he slew his so-called 'master' with a stone and fled into the night. He decided it was time to travel far and begin a new life, finding a boat that would take him to the realms of men and the eastern continent, taking only his tools and a pendant of the All-Mother along.

Sergeant Freedom

Lord of Altera
Sergeant_Freedom
Sergeant_Freedom
Legend

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our King's Law. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question in-game or on discord.

+You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.+

Survival Guide - Read this to help when you login!

The King's Law

How to Create a Character

Roleplay

The Official Lore

Town Census

HollowCrafting - Our Custom Crafting Plugin!

Plugins Command Guide

Donate to the Server!

{ Join us on Discord }

..for easier access to answering your questions and joining our roleplay community.

Please make sure you follow our server rules!

• If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.
  • If you feel you'll have trouble getting familiar with the server, post below and I'll contact you in the most convenient way!
  • I'm your whitelist approver and a "PR Member." I'm here to help.