Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Top Five Best RP Moments

Lily_

Lord of Altera
Mystic
LillithLil_
LillithLil_
LegendMystic
I think in my top 5, one would have to be the Faustian Larceny event string. Built a lot of character development that couldn't have happened in most any other situation.

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
One of my favorite moments was when Theo did a perfect evil laugh even though he isn't evil. (Also yes I have wifi in Spain) And then Burnsy was like, "Very good sir."

Old-Seadog

Lord of Altera
The whole zombie thingy at Azerport was pretty fun. Being garrisoned at Grafjell during the latter part of the war was pretty fun, but then the treaty was signed so it amounted to nothing. The battle in Amalfia was pretty fun and daring, but that also amounted to nothing so I died in vein even if we did capture the guy we were suppose to. one day ill fight in a battle that amounts to something

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
The whole zombie thingy at Azerport was pretty fun. Being garrisoned at Grafjell during the latter part of the war was pretty fun, but then the treaty was signed so it amounted to nothing. The battle in Amalfia was pretty fun and daring, but that also amounted to nothing so I died in vein even if we did capture the guy we were suppose to. one day ill fight in a battle that amounts to something

Don't worry. I'll make sure we'll get involved in the next war that happens. Pretty sure Varyn and Kane will get into a scuffle- from what I've heard, which may be wrong. If not Varyn, then Kane. Kane should hit the Dominion up bby :heart:

My other favorite RP moments were the Summer feast at Valerius and the Homecoming feasts in Astrakhan. They just were so immersive and gave a new depth to both cities. Plus I met new people and got closer to our BFFs- Azerwind- in the last feast.

Last edited:

MelodyMusica

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
I'd say anytime I've had Violet throw bread at someone.
Namely the time she threw bread at Nonus until he was her friend xD.

Baron

Sovereign
Retired Staff
Vorar's had years of stuff happening, and was often right in the middle of world-changing events, so I've got way more than 5. Getting to unintentionally intimidate people into fainting in his palace office was pretty great.

Sybbyl

Lord of Altera
Blessed
Sybbyl
Sybbyl
Blessed
My top 5 favorites of my time in HW:
1. My first day on the server /and/ my first RP, I was playing Ignattin Lily, the caparii, and I beat lysander in a fight while unarmed without powergaming ^. ^ I still have it saved, Haha!

2. The RP that my character Dorothy (as a child) and someone elses child character (it was lik 3yrs ago) had where they were having a sleepover at Dumni's castle and they played so much they fell asleep on her bed cuddling, and Dumni came in and put blankets over them. (I also have this saved) dUMMY

3. The moment Violet and Nwalme blargtheawesome had an emotional RP when he was still corrupt, and Violet was trying to spend time with him. Little did she know, she was getting through to the real Nwalme.

4. The moment Sybbyl was attacking Lysander Black and Nwalme helped her up on the mountain.

5. When Tzemik healed poor Violet of her numerous physical injuries and she got to run for the first time in a year ic Michcat