Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Top Five Best RP Moments

K9

Triangles are my favourite shape
Crafter
Retired Staff
K9_Diarmuid
K9_Diarmuid
Crafter
Top moment in rp: playing hide and go seek while fleeing Gelyk Arken

-K9

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty
I think my whole top five would relate to the recent undead events.. Well, less recent now I guess.

Thank you again, Elz and Lannis for those.

Deash12

Coffee Enthusiast
1. That one time Ulfberht and Dayter did stuff.
2. The other time Ulfberht and Dayter did stuff.
3. Bracelet from Ulfberht.
4. Ulfberht bear hugs Dayter.
5. Ulfberht and Dayter.
K9

maybe i should do a serious one

MRPolo13

The Arbiter of the Gods
God damn this is making me think... I've spent way too much time on here. No real order here.
- Leading the battle against Syrien as Polo.
- Having Albareth capture one of the Grief's demons.
- Being taken by Axex into the Order of the Fallen Radiant.
- Demitrius's broken ribs and leading the Exodus Camp.
- Blowing up the Kraken.

Could probably do with another 20...

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
Can't narrow it down to a specific RP so basically just listing times I had the most fun RPing.

1. The Blood Serpents- Literally every moment after its initial creation of the group was so much fun and I think on it constantly. While at the time it was super stressing constantly on the run from so many people, I would start it all over again in a moment if I had the willpower to deal through all the drama again. Was definitely fun running from the Castle in the north, to the Tambry Sewers, to a base in Dusk Port, to the final Jungle base before everyone finally ran off and split up finally. I made some long lasting friends through that group of misfits. Sophe Azur Tomato150 Lavilethorn Niah godfather1 Balatro

2. Corruption Campaign- It started right as I joined the server and for about half of it I and absolutely no bloody clue what the hell was going on but once I did I had such a great time trying to fight against it. Some of my most intense RP moments came from campaign. Michcat

3. Queen's Port Seige- It was supposed to be a rather simple event to mark the transfer of ownership of the town when Anhald and Alison asserted her claim over the city. Everyone who helped on both sides did great and while it was pretty slow to start it was super fun watching people fighting in dying in the streets. It felt like one of the more real battles I have personally witnessed on the server. Elz Rygan Cap

4. Undead Campaign + Sailing/Exodus- I've really not had so much fun just killing zombies in all my time on Minecraft and there was a real feel of danger in each of the events and it was really easy to feel like anyone could make a difference. They were each really well done and each battle had its own little twist, I got more character development out of those events than any others. Elz Lannis

5. Marr RP- While most of the players are gone now and the house vanished, it was the first house I joined when I first started on the server and they were the group of people who kept me here long term. Without a doubt, I had some seriously fun moments with both my Marr character, Alex and Morna both.

Rawkiller

Lord of Altera
Crafter
Mystic
Rawkiller12
Rawkiller12
LegendMystic
1.The crown wars was some of the bets political and amazing rp i have ever had not to mention the runnign aroudn killign eachother in pvp events staff made i still remember chasing drako aroudn in circles because he had a flag we needed for about fifteen minutes.

undead story arch in its entirety the video says it all was amazing cant forget the giant undead ship crashing into ashnas city and fightign in the sewers as well.

3.The whole eimar and Ciaria story i have done two rps with my chars being in relationships and it was the most heartwarming and yet sad ones i have ever done with the end portion being bieng him goign crazy and then killed by alison.

4.The final battle against queen grief where queen lemith led the armies.

5.My char gettign captured by cromarcky for burnign and raiding salts ridge as a pirate and then beating up two of thier gaurds when they hauled me out of the jail and almsot making a escape before they got me tot he ground.

Axex

Lord of House Hawklight
  1. Battle for Ascension Heights hands down.
  2. Everything Fallen Radiants.
  3. Battle of Lindisfarne, against the Ender Prince, Ender Dragon and Shadowsmalls mage character.
  4. The return of the Immortal Kings in the final battle against Grief, as an oldschool player this was fantastic.
  5. I'll second the Stormbringer battle/sendoff, that was god damn incredible, and absolutely one of the most well pulled off events I've ever participated in.

Azur

Lord of Altera
Lover
Legend
A_Z_U_R
A_Z_U_R
Lover
Can't narrow it down to a specific RP so basically just listing times I had the most fun RPing.

1. The Blood Serpents- Literally every moment after its initial creation of the group was so much fun and I think on it constantly. While at the time it was super stressing constantly on the run from so many people, I would start it all over again in a moment if I had the willpower to deal through all the drama again. Was definitely fun running from the Castle in the north, to the Tambry Sewers, to a base in Dusk Port, to the final Jungle base before everyone finally ran off and split up finally. I made some long lasting friends through that group of misfits. Sophe Azur Tomato150 Lavilethorn Niah godfather1 Balatro

2. Corruption Campaign- It started right as I joined the server and for about half of it I and absolutely no bloody clue what the hell was going on but once I did I had such a great time trying to fight against it. Some of my most intense RP moments came from campaign. Michcat

3. Queen's Port Seige- It was supposed to be a rather simple event to mark the transfer of ownership of the town when Anhald and Alison asserted her claim over the city. Everyone who helped on both sides did great and while it was pretty slow to start it was super fun watching people fighting in dying in the streets. It felt like one of the more real battles I have personally witnessed on the server. Elz Rygan Cap

4. Undead Campaign + Sailing/Exodus- I've really not had so much fun just killing zombies in all my time on Minecraft and there was a real feel of danger in each of the events and it was really easy to feel like anyone could make a difference. They were each really well done and each battle had its own little twist, I got more character development out of those events than any others. Elz Lannis

5. Marr RP- While most of the players are gone now and the house vanished, it was the first house I joined when I first started on the server and they were the group of people who kept me here long term. Without a doubt, I had some seriously fun moments with both my Marr character, Alex and Morna both.

Lenore

Bird, Knows What's Good
Retired Staff
Len0re
Len0re
Legend
I can't think of 5 at present, possibly because it's nearly 5 AM - but my favorite might be accidentally shooting Archaeus Fronte in the Archaeus Backe during the undead defense at Aelmere

Naelwyn

Non sum qualis eram
It's weird because most of the things I think of were me running events and giving other people good times, not as much participating in them.

Interestingly enough, or maybe somewhat sadly, I think I can only get to 4, and all of those 4 for me were 1 on 1 RPs. I seem to like RPs less the more people are in them.

JoeJoe

Yeehonk
Mystic
Retired Staff
JoJoJoeJoe
JoJoJoeJoe
Mystic
Hrm...These won't be in order

1: The Rp of catching Smurf it's immersive and I'm having fun being with meh Mentor.

2: The whole Rp with Jeremiah. SpiritTheLightning

3: Learning Archery, Making Bombs, and all of that stuff with my Mentor. Lavilethorn

4: The Elemental Chaos.

5: Nearly anytime I Rp with The Courier and/or Ruulu as well as Pudding/Spirit.

JoeJoe

Yeehonk
Mystic
Retired Staff
JoJoJoeJoe
JoJoJoeJoe
Mystic
.... bombs? o_0 wot
Ah, you know the peaceful stuff, archery practice with the wind calmly brushing against you and the birds chirping. Life advice that can save you and humorous talks with your mentor, and learning how to make "Bomb Grenades" with your Mentor that'll blow someone up to high heaven.