Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Toughguyrm's 2nd Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

toughguyrm

Loyal Servant of Altera
Hello everybody.
First i would like to say, if you haven't read it yet, i publically apologized for my actions, immaturity, and stupidity. Please read that before reading onto this, thank you.

I have dishonored HollowWorld's name by telling other's to break the rules, and breaking the rule's somewhat myself. It was due to my immaturity, selfishness, and stupidity. There is no excuse for what i have done.

What i ask now, is if you think i can/should return. I love this server very much, and i am willing to do whatever it takes to come back on this server.

I understand if you say no, i did alot of wrong now and in the past, but i want to change all that and come back and help the community 10x more then i did before.

Please, in the comments/replies, say whether you think i should return, if i should NOT return, or if your neutral. I just wish to know how all of you feel about it, because even if i could return, i wouldn't want to if no one wanted me there.

Thank you, i hope you do consider.

~Sincerely,
Robert Moore, toughguyRM

toughguyrm

Loyal Servant of Altera
I would also like to hear from the citizens too, i want everyone's opinion on the matter, if that is alright of course.

Thank you.

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
I'm staying neutral, I never really spoke to you, and while your offence did seem really bad, your apology seemed sincere.

If you were let back in I wouldn't hold anything against you.

Kaies

Grand Lizard
I was the one who accepted your application, way back in the infancy of Castle Black. I personally don't mind either way, i don't know you very well and i guess im just too much of a forgiving person.

toughguyrm

Loyal Servant of Altera
I was the one who accepted your application, way back in the infancy of Castle Black. I personally don't mind either way, i don't know you very well and i guess im just too much of a forgiving person.
Kaies. Just thinking about you puts me to shame. You were so kind to me and helped me out on the server, and what do i do in return? I break the rules, and i disgraced the servers good name.
So Kaies, i owe you the biggest apology of all, i knew you from the start, and did nothing but cause trouble.
I apologize with the sincerity of my heart and of my very being.
Thank you for the feedback.
Bless Be.

benjei123

Loyal Servant of Altera
Im staying neutral. Or as we see it in my languag.
Mae neb yn hoffi chdi a aros i fwrdd or serfiwr.

toughguyrm

Loyal Servant of Altera
Im staying neutral. Or as we see it in my languag.
Mae neb yn hoffi chdi a aros i fwrdd or serfiwr.
Thanks for the feedback, although i didn't understand that last bit, i speak Russian, English, Spanish, Italian, Draconic, and even Enochian, but not that :p

Hoptoad

Legend of Altera
Toughguy, I don't know you very well but I'm pretty sure we used to live in the same town way back when. If I'm not mistaken, you joined the server around when I did, give or take a few days.

As I said, I don't know you very well, but your apology seems really sincere. If you are let back on, I wouldn't hold it against you.

Some say its a country.
Oh, god, I laughed at that. :D

JustShadow

Zalenfal Guardian
Yeah. Im staying Neutral on this one. But good luck Buddy!

On topic, I'd say I'm hanging in the middle zone too. I talked to you a few times, as wwell as being in the same town as you for a bit, and I did enjoy your company and RPing with you. Plus your apology seemed genuinely sincere. However... Well, I'm sure I don't need to go further.

Legion

No Gods, No Masters.
Retired Staff
Toughguy, i thank you for you apology.
But i have to say i stick with this. Your offence was one of the worst ive seen commited, and while i no longer hold it against you, if people get the idea that by simply making an apology they can get out of the worst of punishments, than we will have many who were insincere. Also, i share karasus recent skepticism.

toughguyrm

Loyal Servant of Altera
Toughguy, i thank you for you apology.
But i have to say i stick with this. Your offence was one of the worst ive seen commited, and while i no longer hold it against you, if people get the idea that by simply making an apology they can get out of the worst of punishments, than we will have many who were insincere. Also, i share karasus recent skepticism.
I was hoping that from my good actions in the past, i would be an acception.
people get out of jail early for good behavior afterall

Lephos

Hollows Explorer
wow, that is very impressive toughguyrm, you really seem sincere. i dont know you at all, but you have earned my respect, especially by the way you wrote your apology letter:)

Tantara

Resigned Admin
This is the first time I've ever really posted on a ban appeal, but I actually have something constructive to add to this :p
Having been in contact with him from 1.7, I know him better than most on the server.

I've rp'ed with him multiple times and he can be a really great person. He's generous, an excellent roleyplayer, and was a respected member of the hollowworld community. Before he went on his ridiculous rampage, I don't think that he'd ever broken any rules. His money created the town of Aspendale, he's encouraged roleplay throughout the server, and supported the server by donating to become a radiant. I don't think that I've ever seen a more involved player.

After making an open apology to all of hollowworld and seeming genuinely remorseful, one can probably say that he's learned his lesson. I can almost guarantee that he won't do anything similar again. I think that the fact that he's come back to hollowworld after like a month shows that he hasn't found any community as good as ours and won't ever risk being banned from it again.

Imho, I think that giving toughguy another chance is an opportunity. He may have done some ridiculously stupid things, but he has also added a ton to the server. If he comes back on, he'd continue to add excellent roleplay and (this time) stay inside the rules while doing so. Usually, I frown upon people coming back and begging to be back on, but tough is an exception.

His crime was pretty huge to begin with... It's completely up to the mods. However, I don't think that they'd ever have any issues with toughguyrm should they ever let him back onto the server. I'd vouch for him, not that that matters XD

Status
Not open for further replies.