Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Toughguyrm's 2nd Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

toughguyrm

Loyal Servant of Altera
Toughguy, i thank you for you apology.
But i have to say i stick with this. Your offence was one of the worst ive seen commited, and while i no longer hold it against you, if people get the idea that by simply making an apology they can get out of the worst of punishments, than we will have many who were insincere. Also, i share karasus recent skepticism.
On a second note Legion, me and him are having IRL problems, so he's prone to be skeptical.
I find it kind of sad, i vouched for him when he made a mistake, but he won't do the same for me.
It is what it is though.

toughguyrm

Loyal Servant of Altera
This is the first time I've ever really posted on a ban appeal, but I actually have something constructive to add to this :p
Having been in contact with him from 1.7, I know him better than most on the server.

I've rp'ed with him multiple times and he can be a really great person. He's generous, an excellent roleyplayer, and was a respected member of the hollowworld community. Before he went on his ridiculous rampage, I don't think that he'd ever broken any rules. His money created the town of Aspendale, he's encouraged roleplay throughout the server, and supported the server by donating to become a radiant. I don't think that I've ever seen a more involved player.

After making an open apology to all of hollowworld and seeming genuinely remorseful, one can probably say that he's learned his lesson. I can almost guarantee that he won't do anything similar again. I think that the fact that he's come back to hollowworld after like a month shows that he hasn't found any community as good as ours and won't ever risk being banned from it again.

Imho, I think that giving toughguy another chance is an opportunity. He may have done some ridiculously stupid things, but he has also added a ton to the server. If he comes back on, he'd continue to add excellent roleplay and (this time) stay inside the rules while doing so. Usually, I frown upon people coming back and begging to be back on, but tough is an exception.

His crime was pretty huge to begin with... It's completely up to the mods. However, I don't think that they'd ever have any issues with toughguyrm should they ever let him back onto the server. I'd vouch for him, not that that matters XD
Thank you Tantara. It means alot :)

Frankieba5

Lord of Altera
I honestly want you back on, but as of now, no one can get you back on but the admins, I vote for coming back but at the end of the day, it really doesn't matter.

Legion

No Gods, No Masters.
Retired Staff
Toughguy, im glad you apologized, but continuing to publicly(your sig for example) crucify yourself isnt going to help you. It wasnt your fault it was frankies.

Frankieba5

Lord of Altera
Toughguy, im glad you apologized, but continuing to publicly(your sig for example) crucify yourself isnt going to help you. It wasnt your fault it was frankies.
It was my fault indeed, stop putting the blame on yourself tough guy (BTW sorry about that)

toughguyrm

Loyal Servant of Altera
It was my fault indeed, stop putting the blame on yourself tough guy (BTW sorry about that)
Eh, i couldnt think of a different sig. Plus i figured if i was allowed back in hollow world, that would be my title :p

And i thought he was directing that "i am going to start deleting forum accounts" to us both, so i said that.
My bad.

Frankieba5

Lord of Altera
Anyways I think if you had a bit more confidence and your signature wasn't Server Status: Disgrace to All
It might help a bit

Steelcryo

King of the north!
Sorry thoughguy but your ban is going to stand. Your overall behaviour in the past and the manor in which you left the server leaves us little doubt with what action to take.

Frankieba5

Lord of Altera
Sorry dude, farewell, can we at least have a small good-bye party because he contributed so much RP, rather than a party, maybe a hanging we could make a n RP event out of it.

S

Stevey

Sorry dude, farewell, can we at least have a small good-bye party because he contributed so much RP, rather than a party, maybe a hanging we could make a n RP event out of it.
Frankie stop being silly. Please?

Legion

No Gods, No Masters.
Retired Staff
Frankie one day you will learn an Rp event isnt the answer to every question.
No, i doubt very much we will let him back for that, if you wish to say farewell do it on the forums.

toughguyrm

Loyal Servant of Altera
It is a shame. This is my favorite server possibly in the whole world.
lol, i think this is it for minecraft for me. Other servers just don't cut it. Hollow World has more then a good experience, it has history, memories, really good ones.
Like when i first started, and i was so confused on what to do. So i joined castle black.
then i joined Stormguard and Frostguard. Helped Joely build the city :)
then it collapsed. I even wrote a short story on it for my english class last year.
Then i helped Aspendale come to be, and then left it to make my own private town.
Lol, silliest town ever, it was like a castle with a glass roof xD
Then i abandond it to try and rebuild Stormguard, ultimately failing of course :p
Then Ascension heights... then Warstrom...the sacrae scripturaes :) , and then good old Uthrandir :)
Good times.
I will miss all of you, especially Tantara :)
Farewell everybody, and bless be.

Legion

No Gods, No Masters.
Retired Staff
Goodbye toughguy. If this is it for MC for you, i suggest skyrim, an excellent investment.

Status
Not open for further replies.