Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Toughguyrm's 3rd Ban appeal [third time - denied]

Status
Not open for further replies.

toughguyrm

Loyal Servant of Altera
Hello everyone. I do believe it has been a month now since i was banned, maybe even more.
Haha, don't be suprised that i am doing another Ban appeal, you guys know i love this server.

I have to admit, being banned from this server has really made me move onto try other things.
I learned how to do all this crazy stuff (programming sorta) and ran into crazy new people just because i went out and tried other stuff.
I also picked up an obsession with.... Russia.
Don't ask.
Haha.

Anyways, so i will be honest, i completely forgot about this server, only because i forgot about minecraft (sorta)

I was getting ready to go play APB reloaded and i look and i see "minecraft" and i am like "when did i get banned?" so i checked and i see about one month ago.

This server is amazing, and it seems like it is getting better.

Alot of you know what i did, and if you don't, please don't try to figure out. Simply put i made a mistake, a really immature and idiotic one, infact i might even go as far as calling myself luther 0.5
thats half, not like .5 more.
Y'know cuz... yea you get it.

Anyways, i am really hoping that you all will consider letting me back on the server again.
I won't lie, even if i do get unbanned you might not see me on alot (except for during the summer, i have so much free time) just because i am trying to get my grades up, and figure out a method of dealing with my insomnia (which is the #1 reason for my bad grades), and on top of that i am trying to learn russian (yea that dates back to that Russian obsession thing i said about)

Believe it or not i actually matured a lot this past month. You can probably thank my girlfriend for that. It is hard to be immature around someone you don't want to look at you and say "wow your just... wow"
And overtime it just sort of stuck to me. I hope atleast.

Erm, i think i'm getting off topic. Oh yea, i am gonna get tested for ADD. Because i have a really hard time paying attention in school, but i wanna see if dealing with my insomnia helps first.
Anyways, i really love this server. It would be great to come back on. I have all this amazing RP idea's, and i really wanna say hello to some of my old pals.

Consider it at the least please. If you say yes, i will love you (not that way, i am taken :p ) if you say no, expect me to be back in a month with another ban appeal (i am very stubborn)

Now that i think about it, this whole post might make me sound foolish or childish.
Well i only got a combined six hours sleep this week so you will have to excuse me.

Please consider!
Spiceba! (Thanks)

p.s. if you think you have a way to help my insomnia, please tell me, i could really use it. Thanks!

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
you're persistent arent you?

I'm still neutral in all of this because I still dont know the full details of what is going on. You seem sincere but the scale of what you did was rather large.

Steelcryo

King of the north!
I'm tempted to say no purely on your comment of "i bet i can find a way back onto this server" when you last left

Karasu1996

Lord of Altera
Not to sound like favoritism, but i say we let him back on, we can put him under watch when hes online, and if he does anything wrong the logs will catch him anyway, and in the recent days ive been around him hes matured a great deal, and regardless of what hes said in the past was in a fit of frustration and rage on the ban itself, just false threats and hollow lies. I say yes though i know im over ruled.

Kruziik

<3 Hollow World
Not to sound like favoritism, but i say we let him back on, we can put him under watch when hes online, and if he does anything wrong the logs will catch him anyway, and in the recent days ive been around him hes matured a great deal, and regardless of what hes said in the past was in a fit of frustration and rage on the ban itself, just false threats and hollow lies. I say yes though i know im over ruled.
Great in theory mate but we shouldn't have to babysit players, we should be able to trust them with the server and more importantly the community.

Toughguyrm - rack it up as a life lesson never to burn your bridges, very few people speaking up for you within the admin team which I've found quite surprising. I haven't been on nearly enough to over-rule anyone so I certainly won't be doing so.

Feel free to keep in touch though :)

I think all players should be given a second chance just to either be jailed when they get back in or be on a probation sort of theroy im with the ones who say yeah let him in

Corey

Loyal Servant of Altera
I think all players should be given a second chance just to either be jailed when they get back in or be on a probation sort of theroy im with the ones who say yeah let him in
If I am not mistaken your new to altera... If you would have known what he did you wouldnt have posted that..

Kaies

Grand Lizard
I don't think you should be suggesting anything at all looking at the current situation you are in. We give every one two chances, the way it works is, if you are banned 3 times then its permanent. If i am correct this is his third ban.

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
I don't think you should be suggesting anything at all looking at the current situation you are in. We give every one two chances, the way it works is, if you are banned 3 times then its permanent. If i am correct this is his third ban.
We dumped that system. It didnt work.

S

Stevey

You have been given plenty of chances. The thing that is the most annoying is that you don't seem to be sorry at all. You keep this attitude around you, and when you mess up you use fancy words and philosophical phrases to 'apologize' but I don't think you are genuine.

toughguyrm

Loyal Servant of Altera
I hear all of what everyone is saying.
So let me just state a few points
1) Alot has happened in the past Month (trust me, alot) that has helped me to mature. I think i may have said that before, but this time is much different.
2) No one would have to babysit me really. Part of becoming mature is sticking by your word.
3) Plenty of chances? Of course i have. As a wise man in history once said, "An error doesn't become a mistake until you refuse to correct it." And what i am trying to do, is correct it.
4) @steelcryo , i had to laugh. When you said that i did not remember saying that, then i thought for a bit and remembered i did. I laugh because i cannot believe how i let something as small as a ban appeal (y'know, compared to my entire life) get me so angry.
5)Why you should trust and forgive me? I have contributed much to this server. From donating, to helping out towns alot, to trying to inspire RP, to writing the Sacrae Scripturaes. No this absolutely should not be counted towards anything, except my trust. The question you all have to ask yourself is, can you really look me in the eye and say. "you are worse then luther." because if not, then why is it he was given so many more chances then i?

@ikbenlars i was genuinely sorry. Tbh, it wasn't looking back that made me feel sorry. It was what my ex girlfriend did to me (long story) that got me thinking about my actions, not just on here. And i realized i was being completely rediculous. And now i come back on here and ask to come back on the server.

I will not lie. For some reason i feel like me apologizing is overly dramatic. I mean after all this is still just a video game, but then again it is a community. However this is a good thing. Me looking down on minecraft and saying "it is just a game" means that i won't be tempted to do stupid things for a "thrill".

And to everyone, please take a good look at what Karasu (Josh) said. He has been in favor of my banns before, so he isn't just saying that because he is my friend. On another note, me and him have had alot of complications in the past, he wouldn't say i have matured if he didn't really believe so.

So again, please consider allowing me back in the server. It would mean a great deal to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.