Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Toughguyrm's 3rd Ban appeal [third time - denied]

Status
Not open for further replies.

toughguyrm

Loyal Servant of Altera
heres what Im going to say before they do >.> leave your ex and current girlfriends outta this XD
When they have to do with the reason i looked back on the situation with regret, i will bring them up.
and btw "leave your ex and current girlfriends outta this" i have 1 current girlfriend, not a bunch of current girlfriends.
Haha, you talk about me maturing and then you make a typo that makes me sound immature. :p

billybob_579

Legend of Altera
I've been on the server since a few days after the switch to the 1.7 world. I'd like to say I knew toughguy pretty well (and Luther, for that matter). He ran Stormguard if I'm not mistaken. He'd been on the server even longer than I had and always acted politely and fairly. I watched as Luther did one stupid thing after the next, and returned time and time again at the mercy of the moderators. During all that time, I don't think toughguy did one thing that wasn't for the good of the server.

Shortly before Luther got banned (for the last time) he started up a server that basically mirrored Hollowworld. I joined out of curiosity one day and met toughguyrm on there as moderator and friend of Luth (interesting how you now make jokes at his expense). Granted, Karasu was on there too and he's a moderator now, so I suppose this is nothing against toughguy. Though, it might say something about his character...

When the 1.8 world came about and tough joined my town (Ascension Heights), he asked for permission to found an "assassin's guild" (which had also been on Luth's server, though I thought nothing of it at the time). I said yes, since he'd never been anything but nice and I thought the guild might bring in more travelers. Then he asked me if he could build "blend paths" into the city because the only way he could travel by rooftop currently was by discreet use of his flymod. I wasn't entirely sure this wasn't permitted, so I didn't say anything. But its now apparent that he was breaking the rules even back then.

When he was banned, he was banned for blatantly and knowingly breaking basic server rules and encouraging others to do the same. Toughguy has been a long-lasting figurehead of this community and he has contributed much. Does that make him above the law? No, it does not. Tough, I'm sorry, but I have to say that if it was up to me... you knew what you were doing and I don't think you need another chance.

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
I've said it before and i'll say it again, I've never had any personal issues with you and would have no problems having you back on the server.

Whether we can trust you or not is another kettle of fish entirely.

Karasu1996

Lord of Altera
I've said it before and i'll say it again, I've never had any personal issues with you and would have no problems having you back on the server.

Whether we can trust you or not is another kettle of fish entirely.
thats really the gist of it all really....

Auxilium

Cobblestone King
Karasu, could you please stop spamming and instead set an example for other users?

Ban stays permanent.

Status
Not open for further replies.