Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Toughguyrm's ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

roopot

The Great Leper
Legend
Retired Staff
I am dissapointed in you toughguy. ou could have solved this by simply copying your .mincraft folder and having one for a different server.

ps Alpha says hi

Karasu1996

Lord of Altera
I saw this thread and just thought id say what he told me: He had a 'proposition' for me, wanted me to break ToC and install smart moving, which i believe doesnt even work on smp clientside and finally he seams to think that he's really powerful because he plays assasins creed (mentioned it at least once in our messages back and forth) and he seems to live quite close to kasaru (2 blocks, kas. mentioned it on a post once). Just my opinion but perma-ban does seem fit. Also, please ignore my blabbering, just thought i'd come forward
umm may i say something Camdat? Yes I live close to him, but making it seem like im a part of this is rude.

toughguyrm

Loyal Servant of Altera
I saw this thread and just thought id say what he told me: He had a 'proposition' for me, wanted me to break ToC and install smart moving, which i believe doesnt even work on smp clientside and finally he seams to think that he's really powerful because he plays assasins creed (mentioned it at least once in our messages back and forth) and he seems to live quite close to kasaru (2 blocks, kas. mentioned it on a post once). Just my opinion but perma-ban does seem fit. Also, please ignore my blabbering, just thought i'd come forward
When i spoke to you, it was at the time i was afraid of getting banned just for having the mod. And then, like i said before, i remembered Megan told me i could have it if i didn't use it.
Lol i never said i was powerful for playing ASsassins creed, i said thats basically what smart movements mod was like, i said if you joined the guild you'd need it, since other servers allow it to be used and without it your seriously underpowered. Break ToC, i forget what that stands for. If it's the rules, again, i was afraid simply owning the mod was against the rules. Just because we live close to eachother doesn't mean he has anything to do with me, it simply means i ask him to stand up for me when i know im right, because i can trust him and he can trust me.
In the end he usually doesn't stand up for me, he usually goes with his opinion, and all respect for that decision. Its an honorable one.

camdat

Villager
umm may i say something Camdat? Yes I live close to him, but making it seem like im a part of this is rude.
Pardon, I had no intention of making you part of this, i was just mentioning it as a side fact, I honestly believe that you wouldnt do this

toughguyrm

Loyal Servant of Altera
I am dissapointed in you toughguy. ou could have solved this by simply copying your .mincraft folder and having one for a different server.

ps Alpha says hi
Oh my god *slaps myself* i cannot believe i didn't think of that.
That would have saved all this trouble.

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
You asked a mod to look the other way while using that mod. It's not the fact you have the mod I care about. It's that you tried to con a mod to turn the other cheek, you wouldn't need to ask them to look the other way if you weren't even using it. I am not an idiot. You mentioned it was undetectable and that it could be blamed on lag or random glitches. Stop lying, the logs have everything against you.

camdat

Villager
When i spoke to you, it was at the time i was afraid of getting banned just for having the mod. And then, like i said before, i remembered Megan told me i could have it if i didn't use it.
Lol i never said i was powerful for playing ASsassins creed, i said thats basically what smart movements mod was like, i said if you joined the guild you'd need it, since other servers allow it to be used and without it your seriously underpowered. Break ToC, i forget what that stands for. If it's the rules, again, i was afraid simply owning the mod was against the rules. Just because we live close to eachother doesn't mean he has anything to do with me, it simply means i ask him to stand up for me when i know im right, because i can trust him and he can trust me.
In the end he usually doesn't stand up for me, he usually goes with his opinion, and all respect for that decision. Its an honorable one.
Owning the mod wouldnt be the problem, i have technic pack on my minecraft dir. the only diffrence is that i dont use it or tell other people to install it because you can cheat with it also if you wanted to tell people this tell them on a server that allows it. What did you expect to happen, i even told you i would report you and you specifically said "Well thats O.K. because ive got other ways of getting in, and other servers..."

toughguyrm

Loyal Servant of Altera
I call bullshit. You said this all today, it's not in the past, you were pissing other players off by talking about this crap. People love this server, they don't want someone like you trying to convince them to break rules and go join your 5 other servers and watch your rp website. They joined HollowWorld. Not "Lol toughguyrm's epic assassin rp guild site that breaks rules".
I was speaking about the past, you just didn't pull up those logs. I don't remember how long ago it was i was discussing the past.
Most of the time i was "pissing off other players" was when i was worried about the mod.
I shouldn't have hid it anyway, it was stupid, but i did, cannot go back and change that now.
As Roopot pointed out, i was so stupid for not making a backup. It hadn't even crossed my mind.
The only rule i planned on breaking was having, not using a mod. Recently before i got banned i realized that it wasn't against the rules, and i had plans to start publically speaking of the guild, as a regular RP thing, again like i used to.

Again, this is a huge misunderstanding. The argueing is only making it more hard to understand.
And btw, the other 23 people, only 5 go to this server, and they commited no crimes to my knowledge.

toughguyrm

Loyal Servant of Altera
Really, you guys are doing it again.
There was alot of chat going on that was outside of Minecraft. so alot of things cannot be explained by checking the logs.
Honestly, im trying to do homework, while making a website, while managing between this topic at hand.
You guys don't insist on my coming back, so be it. If one of you guys were to have been in the convo with me and my other friends, im sure you would unbann me instantly, for you would have BEEN in the misunderstanding, and would right away have the knowledge of what was going on.
As opposed to checking a few logs and pretending like you know what happened.
I am done with this, and i shall not be returning, even if unbanned.
This has wasted alot of my time.
Don't be surprised if other people make threads trying to defend me, because they know im right.

Steelcryo

King of the north!
lol no-ones going to make another thread to defend you. I'm locking this and agreeing with sally the ban stands. You OBVIOUSLY asked a mod to ingore you using the mod so you can't say you weren't doing anything wrong and it's just a misunderstanding. There's no way to misunderstand "You can just blame it on a glitch so you didn't investigate". That plainly states you were planning on using the mod/were using the mod and were asking a moderator to ignore it and lie if someone else caught you.

Ban stands.

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
Ahahhahaa. Steel beat me to locking it D:

It doesn't matter what chat was going on outside of minecraft, you were talking to people that weren't on your yahoo about these things in words that specify you were actively doing things against this server. If you were so worried about just having this mod, you should have mentioned it in game, not make it sound like some bloody conspiracy.

Steelcryo

King of the north!
We'll leave it here now, like you said, you have 5 other servers you play on for your assassin guild, go enjoy them :)

Legion

No Gods, No Masters.
Retired Staff
Im dont generally post on ban appeals after they are locked, and i dont generally get mad.
This pissed me off.
There is no ambiguity, there can be no misunderstanding.
Go sod off somewhere else.

Status
Not open for further replies.