Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Town] Etheras

Tayo

Lord of Altera
From Port Silver you need to take the large ship with purple on its sails. Then from there take the small boat with blue and black flags to Etheras.

bettymorlock

Queen/I build cyber weapons dnt mess with me♥
Minecraft username:BettyMorlock
RP name: Betty Former Queen of Beards (or just Betty)
Character race: Dwarf

Extra information:

I am the Current Guild master of the Freemasons and would like to extend the guilds hands to the wonderful City of Etheras. If you need to know more about the Guild and its actions feel free to contact me via pm, or visit our page here: http://hollowworld.co.uk/index.php?threads/guild-the-freemasons.16115/

I would like to open up a shop and embassy your fine city and share the profits of said shop to expand the cities wealth; I will in return also let you ,or one that represents you, have a chair in our council. With a seat in the council you will be able to help make decisions over Guild policy and govern. You will also be rewarded with a/an house/embassy of your own within the Guild halls.

I hope you consider my offer
~(GuildMaster) Betty

Tayo

Lord of Altera
Ok, well I'm fine with the Freemasons making a guild hall within Etheras.
We have got room currently and i have the funds if necessary.

Jarlin

Loyal Servant of Altera
Niiice, our town is boooming! lol
If anyone needs anything built with redstone let me know :)

-J.
Town Tinkerer

Tayo

Lord of Altera
I will add everyone when I see them.
It's late here though so that won't be until sometime tomorrow now.

Jarlin

Loyal Servant of Altera
Hey Tayo, or anyone,
Anyone have an updated list of who lives in Etheras? Was gonna drag them all into the Official Etheras Convo or whatever is was so that they get all the msgs :) And maybe get prompted to come back lol

bettymorlock

Queen/I build cyber weapons dnt mess with me♥
Ok, well I'm fine with the Freemasons making a guild hall within Etheras.
We have got room currently and i have the funds if necessary.
Yeah thank you. I was also wondering if you are interested in an intro video for your town courtesy of our CMO. he would prefer you to be present either on mic w/ him or at least in game to give a walk through. Contact Rhino for details.

Tayo

Lord of Altera
I wouldn't say no to an intro video.
Though i have a cold at the moment, so i may sound... Interesting xD

Skeledude12

I think I might like it here
Minecraft username: Skeledude12
Character name: Johnathan Bryce
Character race: Human

I'd like to open a library in your town if you have not opened one yet.