Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Town] Etheras

Tayo

Lord of Altera
Accepted, I think Silver has already given you a tour so I'll show you the free houses tonight.

Jarlin

Loyal Servant of Altera
Heeey, welcome back man. I'm interstate for a week apartment hunting so I'll not be on much.

- J.

Wenlock

Legend of Altera
Hi, I've been trying to fix the mess Thoughtscape made around my house installing some redstone circuits. I think I've got most of it. Can anyone help me out with what else needs sorting out please?

Is there a screenshot I can work from please?

Thanks

Wenlock/Knockyknock

Tayo

Lord of Altera
Accepted,
Talk to me, Silvertread or Thoughtscape and one of us will set you up in the town ^^

KingFeather

Legend of Altera
Ya arrangements didn't work out, I have new name and such now too, So if you have an oppening much apreciated
Username: KingFeather
Character Name: Azaron Blake
Character race: Human

the traveler

Settling in Altera
Username; dehuntrr
Character name: Ha'thyn Draksyn
Character race: elf

if you don't have one may i open up a blacksmith shop in town?

Tayo

Lord of Altera
You're all welcome to live in Etheras. When you're online next speak to Silvertread and he will sort you all out. He's temporary mayor until i have the time to get online properly.

Jarlin

Loyal Servant of Altera
Any idea how you update the first page of this thread to show the updates we've made to Etheras? We have new buildings, a Castle, a Tower, an Arcanum and a subterranean [and underwater] rail system.