Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Town Of Salem!

Soccernut13

Lord of Altera
Hey all, I figured I would create a thread for all those who love Town Of Salem, but would like to play with their hollowworld buddies! I don't know where I'd like for this to lead, but I think the experience and the overall hanging out with buddies on a different game can be quite fun. :p

Now, a few of you may be wondering, What is Town of Salem? Is this game free? How many players are involved?

First off, yes it is free! This game is currently in beta, and you can create an online account email verification or log in using your Facebook. There is no "pay to win" perks on this game, and all of it is fair and square. ^_^

Game Description:
Town of Salem is a browser-based game that challenges players on their ability to convincingly lie as well as detect when other players are lying. The game ranges from 7 to 15 players. These players are randomly divided into alignments - Town, Mafia, Serial Killers, Arsonists and Neutrals. If you are a Town member (the good guys) you must track down the Mafia and other villains before they kill you. The catch? You don't know who is a Town member and who is a villain. If you are an evil role, such as a Serial Killer, you secretly murder town members in the veil of night and try to avoid getting caught.

Here's a video on what it's like!

What are these town roles may you ask? Info is here!

I was hoping we could rally a big group together and all play a game sometime, I figured it'd be fun :D

Also, if you want other Hollowworlders to add you, be sure to comment down below with your username, so others can add you. Let me know what you think!

Here is the link to
the website.
(Perhaps send a private message to let me/others know who you are, if your username isn't going to be the same as your hollowworld profile name.)

Last edited:

Valonyx

Lord of Altera
We have something in French like that; Les loups garous de Thiercelieu;

Basically it's a version where the main bad guys are werewolves, along with some twists. There's no mafia, as I believe the story's more medieval-y.
Characters are along the lines of; Hunter, Little Girl, White Werewolf, feral kid, Salvator, Ancient, Shaman, among many others.

Soccernut13

Lord of Altera
We have something in French like that; Les loups garous de Thiercelieu;

Basically it's a version where the main bad guys are werewolves, along with some twists. There's no mafia, as I believe the story's more medieval-y.
Characters are along the lines of; Hunter, Little Girl, White Werewolf, feral kid, Salvator, Ancient, Shaman, among many others.
That's a card game correct? There's also a role I believe called "Lovers" or something in which two people are together, and if one dies, so does the other or something. I've played it before, but it's been a long time since. However it's lots of fun with plenty of people. :D

Edit: Card GAME correct? I just put card correct lol

Last edited:

Gaby

Lord of Altera
That's a card correct? There's also a role I believe called "Lovers" or something in which two people are together, and if one dies, so does the other or something. I've played it before, but it's been a long time since. However it's lots of fun with plenty of people. :D
The lover role's in Epicmafia, too!
Lover chooses someone, and they're bonded. From that point on, the both of them have to stay alive.

I've seen some games get messed up because people thought the lover was a good guy, but they loved the mafia, so they keep their lover alive, then vote with mafia later on in order to overrun the town vote and beat the game.

There got to be a setup called a "lovers' game" with 3 or more lovers in a setting. Those could run into crazy harem-settings, and if all the lovers ended up connected to a mafia, town was screwed over.

Some of my most wild games were lover's games.

Soccernut13

Lord of Altera
I sent you a request. If you didn't get it, all you have to do is click on ADD FRIEND, then type in RevyRuvy, then hit the + sign beside the textbox and it shall send me a friend request.

The lover role's in Epicmafia, too!
Lover chooses someone, and they're bonded. From that point on, the both of them have to stay alive.

I've seen some games get messed up because people thought the lover was a good guy, but they loved the mafia, so they keep their lover alive, then vote with mafia later on in order to overrun the town vote and beat the game.

There got to be a setup called a "lovers' game" with 3 or more lovers in a setting. Those could run into crazy harem-settings, and if all the lovers ended up connected to a mafia, town was screwed over.

Some of my most wild games were lover's games.
In Town of Salem, there isn't a lovers role. :p The roles are much different to the card game mentioned by Val.

Landem

Lord of Altera
i love this game so much.
my favourite role is spy.
my most hated role is spy.
my username is ellahasebola.
it was funny at 3am

mokwar

Yū Yi
Evil
mokwar
mokwar
Evil
Played this game for a fairly long time with my friends, also played werewolf.
I am horribly at lying, but a game with HW people would be fun. :D