Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Town Of Salem!

DraconDarknight

Lord of Altera
DraconDarknight
DraconDarknight

Too easy...
Especially since one of the guys I killed was in ta game with me before and I did the very same death message xD
In the game before there also was an Enoshima Junko - Mauled her as werewolf... to bad for me the medium was still alive :/ and she told em :p

But yeah, this time despair won :D

Last edited:

Gaby

Lord of Altera
OH GOD THE DANGAN RONPA FANDOM INVADED THIS ONE TOO

They were so prevalent in epic mafia, a separate lobby had to be made for them.

Soccernut13

Lord of Altera
:D-Monokuma Danganronpa amazingness snip
Oh my god. I had done a game as Nagito Komaeda, and I was a veteran. I basically acted all crazy first round, blubbering about Hope Vs Despair, who will win etc..and then I activated my Veteran thing. I killed 5 people that night. I then went like "Oh..you guys would actually check the time to see little old me? o: ....I'm not worth your time." Basically. I went active all 3 rounds, and I made it so only three people lived in the end, and I ended up winning lol.

Edit: I will add everyone that I haven't added yet for Town of Salem! The more people the better!

ForestRose

The rosiest of forests.
ForestRose
ForestRose
I've tried a few games, do not fully understand. If I was to play I'd like a biit of guidance!

Soccernut13

Lord of Altera
I've tried a few games, do not fully understand. If I was to play I'd like a biit of guidance!
Try adding me on Town Of Salem. I'm RevyRuvy. When you do I can tell you my skype and I can help teach you. :D I was helping Turtle and another person yesterday.

What you do is you click on "Add Friend" then type in RevyRuvy, then you click the + Sign beside the textbox. It should say a request has been sent.

Raith

Lord of Altera
so, I played as part of the mafia in an All Any game, and killed the werewolf on the first night

second game I played as a serial killer. I somehow managed to kill the werewolf on the first night yet again, but died the next night sadly