Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

tp43864's Whitelist Application [Declined - Deester]

tp43864

Villager
1. What is your Minecraft username?
tp43864

2. How old are you?

3. What country are you from?
US

4. Have you read the King's Law, Tome of Citizenship, Official Lore, and the Survival Guides yet?
Mostly. I takes a while so I haven't read everything. I'll read the rest when I finish this though.

5. In your own words, how would you define metagaming and powergaming?
Meta-gaming just seems annoying. Only bring stuff up from here, or in the server.
Power-Gaming is just a cheap way of winning.

6. Do we allow X-Raying mods or X-Ray texture packs on the server?
No. It's unfair to be able to find and get ores that way.

7. Tell us about yourself!
Well, I love the feeling of adventure, which is why I love video games. I also adore mythical stuff. Besides Minecraft I play games on Steam like Undertale, The Binding Of Isaac: Rebirth, Don't Starve, and The Forest. I've always loved the natural, light games. I also can't decide which I like more. The feeling of serenity, or action. I love mods that can just change old games up and make them exciting again, so there is more to explore. I have a Skype, too. I'm guessing that's enough info though, so next question.

8. Do you have any examples of your work?
I love to draw, but I am awful with stuff like that on the computer. So no, sorry.

9. Did anyone refer you?
Nope.

Okay, Next is the Character.

Character Name:
1. What is your Minecraft username?
tp43864

2. How old are you?

3. What country are you from?
US

4. Have you read the King's Law, Tome of Citizenship, Official Lore, and the Survival Guides yet?
Yep!

5. In your own words, how would you define metagaming and powergaming?
They both seem stupid and ruin the fun of this. If you did this, it would just be unfair.

6. Do we allow X-Raying mods or X-Ray texture packs on the server?
HECK NAW!

7. Tell us about yourself!
Well, I love video games, and have a steam and skype account. I love adventure and exploration, but also love calming games, and action ones. I can't decide which I like more. I don't really go outside since there is nothing exciting around me, and I can't just move somewhere else, as I don't have the money.

8. Do you have any examples of your work?
No, though I love to draw.

9. Did anyone refer you?
No! Sorry!

Character Name:
Kami Spirit. I will change the name if needed.

Character Age:
26. I want to start off with my age.

Character Race:
Forest Elf. I would've chosen a species that has animal parts like antlers, but I didn't see one.

Appearance:
My character has blue eyes, and dark brown hair.
White skin, and wears normal hiking boots and greens clothing.

(Optional) Picture of the Skin:
Sorry, don't have one.

Written Test!
My character is starting as a warrior to gain strength, because of fear that she'll be too weak to defend herself. She has a job as a shopkeeper, but decided that she should work or getting stronger. She had a sister, but they went missing a long time ago (Not in a galaxy far, far away.). Her parents died in battle against some sort of beast, what type is unknown. She's pretty calm for her situation, and doesn't let her emotions show. She lived in a forest, little away from a town. But it was sold to someone else, so she left. She has a decent income, but they aren't "rich". She isn't really fond of people who discriminate other races, it just doesn't seem right. Most of the people she's met she doesn't meet again, so she's a loner. Present day she's heading down to The Honey Badger to just relax.

I know this isn't much, but I'm in a hurry. If This fails then maybe I'll try again, when I'm not busy.

TheDeester

One so Bereft of Light
Evil
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
GrapeFlavDragons
GrapeFlavDragons
Evil
Test requires an extension! Don't need to make a new app, of course. Just add with the edit button.

TheDeester

One so Bereft of Light
Evil
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
GrapeFlavDragons
GrapeFlavDragons
Evil
Test requires an extension! Don't need to make a new app, of course. Just add with the edit button.
Ouch- Declined for inactivity. You'll now have to make a new app. Sorry guy.