Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Trek to Devil's Castle (DayZ)

King Oguk

Earthspawn King
We could have a Military structure like the people in Falling Skys , There nto Military but they act like it to survive , Just an idea... :p

TheDarkFool

Lord of Altera
Maybe, those kinds of details will be worked out later.

Besides that point, I'm updating the Main Post currently, make sure to take a look back.

Camicaxe

Lord of Altera
DayZ? Hollowworld community? An unique map? Oh.. My.. God!

Im in! 3 in 1, This is a deal which must be accepted.

TheDarkFool

Lord of Altera
Not a unique map, it's still the same normal DayZ map, we're just making a grand trek to one of the northernmost structures in the game. What we do between spawning and arriving there, or afterwards for that matter, is completely a mystery. But fun is to be had.

Camicaxe

Lord of Altera
Not a unique map, it's still the same normal DayZ map, we're just making a grand trek to one of the northernmost structures in the game. What we do between spawning and arriving there, or afterwards for that matter, is completely a mystery. But fun is to be had.
Anyway, This sounds too good to be true, If this is not a illusion, Then add me to the list ;)

TheDarkFool

Lord of Altera
What time CAN you make it?

NOTE: Remember, it's not like this is a one time thing, this is more of something to shake up the community and make them aware of all the people that have DayZ so they can enjoy playing it with people from HollowWorld. If it goes alright, we'll definitely do it some more!

TheDarkFool

Lord of Altera
I'm sorry, unless a large conflict arises I can't change the time just for one person, apologies.

But, know; This isn't the only time we'll ever play DayZ, plenty of us play DayZ all the time. Just hop on TS sometime and join us! ^-^

Camicaxe

Lord of Altera
I'm sorry, unless a large conflict arises I can't change the time just for one person, apologies.

But, know; This isn't the only time we'll ever play DayZ, plenty of us play DayZ all the time. Just hop on TS sometime and join us! ^-^
I will try my best to join, I truly understand you.