Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

unban request captain_de_zanta

Status
Not open for further replies.

de_zanta

Loyal Servant of Altera
hey i created a mod with a new type of coding it only changes the code minecraft works on it does not give me any advantages. any way my brother cant modify it so i can go on servers without him griefing them i have changd my pasword and made minecraft it self require a password. so i am asking for an unban. i asked to be banned to protect the server last night around 10:00 central canadian us time march 1st 2012 today is march 2nd 2012

de_zanta

Loyal Servant of Altera
What does the "new code" do?
it only changes the code the game runs on it changes it from the java i belive into a diferent format that my brother does not know. its not a mod so much as it is a change

TheCastellan

Lord Zanros Hawklight
After your last 'unban appeal' I would be less than inclined to unban you, so my opinion is the ban should stand

de_zanta

Loyal Servant of Altera
After your last 'unban appeal' I would be less than inclined to unban you, so my opinion is the ban should stand
excuse me this is my first un ban legion i asked to be banned and if i did can you send me a link to it
i have only been on the serever for a month and i asked to be baned, ask the admin alainible i think is his name look at the reason it was by my request

de_zanta

Loyal Servant of Altera
oh well this is as far as i know my first ban and it was by my request. if you could ask alainlanable i cant spell his name i asked to be banned last night due to my brother hacking into and griefing alot of my servers
so if i need to post a new thread or other can you inform me

Auxilium

Cobblestone King
Why could your brother access you're MC account anyway? Account sharing is forbidden and especially excuses like "my brother is to blame" or "my cyborg goldfish did it".

nemovirus

Villager
I was on and saw him ask to be banned in order to protect the server from his brother, he was told to change his password and to restrict his brother from getting on his account. I think he was only asking to be banned in order to give him time to change things and to get his account protected better. I just wanted to let you know what i saw is all. Nemo

de_zanta

Loyal Servant of Altera
Why could your brother access you're MC account anyway? Account sharing is forbidden and especially excuses like "my brother is to blame" or "my cyborg goldfish did it".
he hacks my account all the time but now i had a friend come and change the code from java to the same programming that linux runs on. i do not grief i asked to be banned to give myself time because i looked at the program files on my pc hes been trying to get my password again

Kaies

Grand Lizard
Im sorry it sounds highly impossible and highly illegal to change the code minecraft runs on(you would need access to the source code!). It would takes years to swap it over to a new format.

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
Are we not being a tad too skeptical about this? Why is it suspicious if a player asks to be banned because they are worried someone IRL is messing with their account?

roopot

The Great Leper
Legend
Retired Staff
also if you necro threads on the forums despite warnings already on the thread then it decreases the likely hood of unbanning

de_zanta

Loyal Servant of Altera
thank you nemo and itzzaboy and think about this kaies to get minecraft on linux you have to down load the minecraft linux version or ubuntu and change it from there

OSirixO

Loyal Servant of Altera
Captain_De_Zanta is a member of Warstrom, as am I. And as far as i have heard from other members in our town he asked to be banned to protect the server from being griefed by his brother, since he claims/believes he hacked his minecraft account.

How this is account sharing is not clear to me. Sharing is if you let someone play on you're account while you know it and out of free will. Nothing implies that is the case here.

In fact, i find it very responsible to ask for the ban to prevent possible griefing on the server.

Kaies

Grand Lizard
thank you nemo and itzzaboy and think about this kaies to get minecraft on linux you have to down load the minecraft linux version or ubuntu and change it from there
You would still need the source code, which is safely locked away on mojangs computers. What i think he mean is he changed the "way" it runs. Like custom clients like spout, it is still running in Java.

de_zanta

Loyal Servant of Altera
You would still need the source code, which is safely locked away on mojangs computers. What i think he mean is he changed the "way" it runs. Like custom clients like spout, it is still running in Java.
maybe i didnt change it he did as a favour he owed me so i am asking for an unban not to dispute a programming issue

Hoptoad

Legend of Altera
I agree with Itzza. I think we're being too skeptical here.

I've played with Zant a number of times and he's been an exemplary citizen. It would seem to me that as soon as he became aware of his brother's doings, he made a decisive decision to buy himself some time in order to fix it, as well as ensure it wouldn't continue until he was sure it was safe.

And he isn't using the age old "my brother griefed, not me!" excuse. It's clear to me that he was trying to prevent that from occurring.

Status
Not open for further replies.