Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

unban request captain_de_zanta

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wrayh

Loyal Servant of Altera
Captain_De_Zanta is a excellent member of our server.. I know this because I live in Warstrom with him... I have gone on Mining expeditions and we even did some friendly killing of each other ( :p )... Now I know he hasn't been on the server to long but look at it this way.. This player loves being on this server so much that he asked to be banned in order to protect it... That just shows maturity and dedication which are things that we look for in people we want on our server! If his brother knows his password an he claims he changed it and possibly even some how changed from java format to some other.. Just why won't we believe him? Why would he ask to be banned just so day later he can come right back on? I do not think in ANY way that this ban should stand... He asked to be banned so that he can get time to fix things to protect the server and now he says he fixed it can I come back on? I hope you guys really do make the right choice here... This is a good player we have on this server and it would be a shame to lose him over this...

de_zanta

Loyal Servant of Altera
Captain_De_Zanta is a excellent member of our server.. I know this because I live in Warstrom with him... I have gone on Mining expeditions and we even did some friendly killing of each other ( :p )... Now I know he hasn't been on the server to long but look at it this way.. This player loves being on this server so much that he asked to be banned in order to protect it... That just shows maturity and dedication which are things that we look for in people we want on our server! If his brother knows his password an he claims he changed it and possibly even some how changed from java format to some other.. Just why won't we believe him? Why would he ask to be banned just so day later he can come right back on? I do not think in ANY way that this ban should stand... He asked to be banned so that he can get time to fix things to protect the server and now he says he fixed it can I come back on? I hope you guys really do make the right choice here... This is a good player we have on this server and it would be a shame to lose him over this...
i feel so special:)

Wrayh

Loyal Servant of Altera
haha!
But yes... Do please let this find player back in our server... He has done nothing wrong.. In fact. He did the right thing...

Alailanible

Sparkly purple member of the team
This is was what you were saying last night on the server:

Captura de ecrã total 02-03-2012 233528.jpg

Before I banned you I asked: " Let me get this straight: you are saying that your brother uses your account for griefing and that you have no way to prevent it?" and you answered with a simple and informative "yes".
I find it to be highly unlikely that the same brother who supposedly bypasses bank security and makes worlds explode will have any problems with a mod you created in one night and will not be able to access your account.
So... in my mind there are two possible scenarios:

1- You brother is indeed capable of doing all those things and if that is true he might just bypass your creation and harm the server as you said.

2- Very little of what you said (if any) was true and you were just setting up an excuse for the future.

Anyway I do not feel like it is a good idea to allow you back in.
At least I do not want to assume such responsibility.

de_zanta

Loyal Servant of Altera
fair enough... if you dont belive me that i changed to linux soft ware and that he doesnt have edjucation to deal with it thats your opinion thanks for the chat box it might help. any way do me one favour please. find wrayh hes a citizen of warstom and ask him were my house is. please take off any of my signs and let him have anything that may be down there thank you

de_zanta

Loyal Servant of Altera
This is was what you were saying last night on the server:

View attachment 5026

Before I banned you I asked: " Let me get this straight: you are saying that your brother uses your account for griefing and that you have no way to prevent it?" and you answered with a simple and informative "yes".
I find it to be highly unlikely that the same brother who supposedly bypasses bank security and makes worlds explode took the time in just one night to program a way to keep himself from accessing your account.

1- You brother is indeed capable of doing all those things and if that is true he might just bypass his own creation and harm the server as you said.

2- Very little of what you said (if any) was true and you were just setting up an excuse for the future.

fair enough... if you dont belive me that i changed to linux soft ware and that he doesnt have edjucation to deal with it thats your opinion thanks for the chat box it might help. any way do me one favour please. find wrayh hes a citizen of warstom and ask him were my house is. please take off any of my signs and let him have anything that may be down there thank you

Wrayh

Loyal Servant of Altera
This is was what you were saying last night on the server.
I find it to be highly unlikely that the same brother who supposedly bypasses bank security and makes worlds explode took the time in just one night to program a way to keep himself from accessing your account.

1- You brother is indeed capable of doing all those things and if that is true he might just bypass his own creation and harm the server as you said.

If it must happen.. Perhaps we can find a way for him to prove himself.. I still don't find it necessary and I think scenario 2 is quite far fetched... Look I have to say that this is getting out of hand... This is a good player we are talking about here... If he was some kind of super hacker crazy griefer guy who can blow up a world on log in... (which I am going to boldly say Doubt it) We save back ups do we not? This is incredibly unlikely... I don't want this assumption being the reason we don't let this kind and fun citizen back on our server...

Alailanible

If he was some kind of super hacker crazy griefer guy who can blow up a world on log in... (which I am going to boldly say Doubt it)
So you are saying that he was lying about it?
Because, if you read the logs, that's * exactly* what he said his brother did.
His exact words were:

"he can change mc to auto matically detonate when i sign in"
"he has gotten me banned from a server for modding my mc so i sign in and the whole world detonates"
"boom or he can make himself an admin"

So either he was telling the truth or not... and if he was lying what was his motivation?

roopot

The Great Leper
Legend
Retired Staff
His exact words were:

"he has gotten me banned from a server for modding my mc so i sign in and the whole world detonates"

So either he was telling the truth or not... and if he was lying what was his motivation?

If his brother could do this, cherb will have noticed.

Alailanible

If his brother could do this, cherb will have noticed.
Oh I don't think it's true either.
And that's why I think the scenario number 2 is way more likely.
Why would he be saying these things last night?
Did he wanted to get banned just for fun?

Legion

No Gods, No Masters.
Retired Staff
Hmm no itzza im perfectly correct to be skeptical when someone claims to have re-written minecraft source code.

Auxilium

Cobblestone King
Hmm no itzza im perfectly correct to be skeptical when someone claims to have re-written minecraft source code.
Sceptical? My lord, Legion, what has happend to you? You'd normally eat 'em alive when someone does not make sence!

de_zanta

Loyal Servant of Altera
i never mentioned source code and its the linux version of mc running on windows seven. second ouch, why would i ask to be banned for fun. i under stand why your skeptical but he cant learn linux or ubunto coading in school and he was taught how to hack my mc he doesnt know how to hack linux systems.... i know you thnk im lying but what in the world makes you disbelieve me honestly i ask to get banned and that was by my own will because of my brother. and i worked for a while today to fix my problem and figure out away around it. and i find a solution and now i cant join because of some reason that completely escapes me. honestly. look at it this way. theres a problem, person removes self to solve problem person solves problem person goes to join, person is shuned because they dont believe me. WHY WOULD YOU BAN ME IN THE FIRST PLACE IF YOU DIDNT BELEIVE ME.

de_zanta

Loyal Servant of Altera
His exact words were:

read what i have said i have fixed my problem and want to join and if you dont beleive me why in the world would you be so foolish to ban me in the first place. honestly youre being soo aahhhhh just think about it THINK

C

Cubey

For me, if your brother is hacker, I will NOT accept for unbanning you, it could be risk to our server's life.

Status
Not open for further replies.