Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

unban request captain_de_zanta

Status
Not open for further replies.

cherbert

Revenge is a dish best served cold.
Founder
Retired Staff
Unbanned.

Can we stop wasting so much time on stuff like this. Give this guy a chance. Its only Minecraft - I will tell you now his Brother can't do shit with his so called hacking. Fact.

The only thing that can happen is griefing - if it happens again, he is gone for good. End of story.

Do you really think if it was possible to hack a Minecraft server it wouldn't be happening on every single server on the planet?

OlafStronghammer

Lord of Altera
I feel it is unfair to punish him for the possible, future, not actually even happened yet, exploding server on log in scenario. It sounds to me like this guy has a lot of support about his character in game. He requested the ban as he needed time to make his account secure from his brother. It sounds like his brother is a constant pain and probably tells him he can do all these amazing 1337 hacker tricks that probably work on less well defended servers than ours.

It feels harsh that a player asks to be banned to protect his account here and that now we wont let him back in even though no actual rule has been broken. All of the info we are basing any kind of perceived threat from him has come from his own lips. So it seems he is being transparent.

Either that or he is setting up a future excuse as some people have said and that could be possible but whether or not he is doing so it will make no difference. The moment he actually breaks a rule he will be banned with or without the excuse.

Minority report anyone? :)

edit > What Serrino said.

Status
Not open for further replies.