Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Underwater City] Okeanos

Status
Not open for further replies.

bewpy

Loyal Servant of Altera
Settlement Name: Okeanos
Mayor: bewpy and abbeyvie. (send your questions/concerns to abbey since she is mermaid queen now)
Population: 7
Description / Introduction: Okeanos is a place for merfolk and those blessed from the spirits of water to live and thrive. After the destruction of old Siren's Call, Nimue rallied her merfolk to create a new haven where they could settle without fearing destruction and inhabitation from land-dwellers.

I plan on building temples dedicated to Sallanna (The temple will feature a magic mirror) and smaller ones dedicated to She Who Is Beyond Names. There will be no houses, but instead several pools of water where the merfolk will carve out caves. Each pool will be a merperson's home.

If you are a land dweller and swim near Siren's Call, then you are agreeing to PvP. That doesn't mean you will 100% be killed on sight, but if the merfolk don't like you, or they are hungry, then you will be attacked.

Residents: bewpy, abbeyvie, bluebird157, Itzzaboy, LunaMoore, neverendingdawn, Master_Pheonix

Want to join the town? Just send a message to bewpy or abbeyvie and they'll consider it.

Are there any requirements ? Yes, there are a few requirements: You must be a merfolk or other race that lives in water or water-blessed. You can also be another race, but must agree to be harassed and treated like servants to the merfolk, since they eat other races besides their own. (In RP only)

Pictures so far (we need alot more plots to buy the whole island):
2012-07-12_02.07.19.png2012-07-12_02.08.01.png2012-07-12_02.08.32.png

Wyvern740

Lord of Altera
Do shapeshifters that like to swim count as land dwellers? I don't want to have to run away from hungry mer-folk if I decide to explore the island..

Jak

Magus of Nothing
Legend
Halfling Foods presents;
Mer-Snack™
Your favourite meal condensed into one bite!

MRPolo13

The Arbiter of the Gods
All right, if I was to invade you I'd go to Witche's Brew and turn sharply to the left........ *notes something down* I'll get you Moby Dick!!!!! I'll get you someday!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.