Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

University Location

Baron

Sovereign
Retired Staff
The University of Altera is undergoing construction at the indicated site. The completed build will use both islands following terraforming. The previous location is no longer claimed.

uni.png

Last edited:

Baron

Sovereign
Retired Staff
It's in the works, but I've had to put it on a backburner as I've got some more important real life priorities at the moment.

Tarron

Lord of Altera
Is there a main thread for the updated Uni? Like a general information one, where we can ask questions? Or is that here?

K9

Triangles are my favourite shape
Crafter
Retired Staff
K9_Diarmuid
K9_Diarmuid
Crafter
Those real life priorities, one of them had better include the words 'doge' 'wow' and 'such'/'very'. :p

Nah, I'm just kidding. Take your time so that this is the best it can possibly be!

-K9

Baron

Sovereign
Retired Staff
Note: players are free to visit the site as it develops. I'd love to have screenshots of it as work continues :p

The island is currently rather barren, but plants will be imported en masse once 1.7 arrives and a proper pretty campus can be made.

Last edited:

Baron

Sovereign
Retired Staff
Progress continues. The University Lagoon Harbour has been outlined and the beach created. Bring pina coladas and sunscreen

2013-11-14_00.03.37.png