Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

University of Altera - Questions Thread

Baron

Sovereign
Retired Staff
Ask anything you'd like about the university, its direction, its functioning, etc.

Please keep it serious; jokes and derails will be deleted.

Tarron

Lord of Altera
What is the general alignment of the place? What I mean by this is, will things that are frowned upon be taught or will it be scholastic knowledge only?

Can characters apply for a teaching position?

Baron

Sovereign
Retired Staff
What is the general alignment of the place? What I mean by this is, will things that are frowned upon be taught or will it be scholastic knowledge only?

Can characters apply for a teaching position?
Officially, the university will support and fund all manner of studies and experiments. However, it will not advertise any... immoral work openly, and will officially condemn the work if it gets enough attention to give the university a negative image. As the largest center of learning in the world, it will cover all manner of materials. Those wishing to learn some of the darker things will have to find the teachers themselves, but the grounds of the university are stated as open for use to all students and teachers regardless of their alignment.

Any month or date you have in mind for it's release?
Aiming for January, since I'll have some time to breathe and finish writing everything up and building the campus.

Baron

Sovereign
Retired Staff
Yes, that's because this forum exists for the person running the University to inform people about it. When stuff goes down, this is where the news will be.