Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Upcoming Spiritblessed Opportunities

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
Thanks- I didn't want to repeat myself in OOC XD

Spiritblessed were an old lore mechanic- I'm going to post some VERY old lore here, and please keep in mind that the current lore has been heavily reworked. However, since its already been released, I see no issues re-releasing and saving the spoilery stuff for later ^^
Oooh.... OH- OH!

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
re: April Fools

mich cannot do dates. She thought mothers day was March 20th. uh
also, I need a bit to write the actual announcement and Som/deash are going on vacation on thursday so I choose a compromise - Oops?

Patrickdxs

Lord of Altera
Thanks- I didn't want to repeat myself in OOC XD

Spiritblessed were an old lore mechanic- I'm going to post some VERY old lore here, and please keep in mind that the current lore has been heavily reworked. However, since its already been released, I see no issues re-releasing and saving the spoilery stuff for later ^^
Oh my. I remember reading about this. I wanted to Role-Play a Spiritblessed so badly when I read about them, still want to, that would be amazing, so much possible character development and intrigue... Ahh I can't wait to see what happens in this event.

Jstar

Exitus acta probat
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
JstarGames
JstarGames
Good
Wait.
WAIT.
W.A.I.T

I can finally have a reasoning for golden eyes again!?
Much excite!

April fools do not amuse me, Don't make me cry pls ;-;

Last edited:

Patrickdxs

Lord of Altera
I'm thinking this is going to end up one of two ways.

The spiritblessed will be around again because of spirits blessing specific approved people for their Role-Play skills, and thus reintroducing this aspect of lore slowly.

Or their may be a way for people to attempt to become spiritblessed, and the more powerful the spiritblessed level the more difficult it will be both OOCly and ICly to reach. Perhaps people start out at a weak spiritblessed individual then slowly become more powerful with time, RP skill, and IC skill?

Theories!

mokwar

Yū Yi
Evil
mokwar
mokwar
Evil
Oooooh-
Question, if you were to have a spiritblessed character, and did not kill it, but just went active.
Would this affect them?

Or is this unrelated to earlier spiritblessed character? :D
Just curious. :)

Immerael

The Shadow Admín
Retired Staff
I'm going to sit here just in case it's not Aprils Fools, sorry Mich I trust no one when they speak of April Fools. I'm just a jaded old man who hopes too much :p

Centurion

Dark Council Elite
Oooooh-
Question, if you were to have a spiritblessed character, and did not kill it, but just went active.
Would this affect them?

Or is this unrelated to earlier spiritblessed character? :D
Just curious. :)
From what I recall, at Grief's death, most of the magical effects on the world were lifted - Corrupted Elves to Moor Elves, Earthspawn no longer having to be drop-of-a-hat violent, spiritblessed's Kin being removed. I could be wrong though.

Also, we should all note that Michcat very specifically mentioned that the lore has been overhauled, so I'd advise not relying on the old lore as utter truth and what we should expect from this. After all, Mich is never that straightforward. ;)

mokwar

Yū Yi
Evil
mokwar
mokwar
Evil
From what I recall, at Grief's death, most of the magical effects on the world were lifted - Corrupted Elves to Moor Elves, Earthspawn no longer having to be drop-of-a-hat violent, spiritblessed's Kin being removed. I could be wrong though.

Also, we should all note that Michcat very specifically mentioned that the lore has been overhauled, so I'd advise not relying on the old lore as utter truth and what we should expect from this. After all, Mich is never that straightforward. ;)
Oh- I am very aware of that fact.
I was just asking if this changed anything, but it was out of curiosity. :D