Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

UUID Precautions

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
So I encountered a problem with the name changes-

I recently changed one of my account names from LordEmber to BrainzAT16 so that people could more easily identify it as me. So here is the problem. I voted just as I normally did, I got the emeralds on the account no problem then I went to the bank to sell these emeralds. They were sold and I did /money to see how much money I had and it said I had 0 radiants. So then I thought they may have went to my old account so I did /money LordEmber and that account too said I had 0 radiants. So I decided to try one last thing and I did /money BrainzAT16 (my new account name) it said "Sorry, that account does not exist." I figured it was best to put it here and also here is a screen shot to show.

Voting probs.png

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
After seeing this, I checked on my account. I changed NiahAlt to Dacar_Niah for reasons. When I do /money it says I have 800. When I do /money NiahAlt it says that account has 800. When I do /money Dacar_Niah is says the account doesn't exist.

So... I'm just going to sit on these emeralds before changing them over. For now.

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
Ah geez, our economy plugin does have an update for 1.8, I'll test it to see if it works safely on our current version, if not these bugs will stick around until we update D: luckily that's just in a week

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
Updating FE, already tested it and it works fine on 1.7.9 :D I've made a backup of the accounts juuuust in case, but it should work okay.

Lemme know if it bugs out or not, okay?