Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Inactive Vera Izkaren

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff

(@Elz art credit!)
Vera-Izkaren.png

General Information:
Name: Vera
Other Names: Dustbunny
Titles:

Race: Moor
Sexuality: Does it have nice boots? Largely uninterested, however.
Current Residence: Moves to different safe houses and inns frequently
Relationship Status: Single
Social Status: Tel. Beggar. Peasant.

Physical Appearance:
Height: 5'6
Weight: 115 lbs
Eye Color: Indigo
Skin Color: Black
Shape of Face: Angular and pointed

Distinguishing Features: Her gruff look. This tattoo going around her left wrist. Darker than her skin.
Build of Body: Gangly
Hair Color: Black
Hair Style: Choppy pixie cut.
Complexion: Dirty
Posture: Very slouchy. Hunches a lot. Squats on the balls of her feet more than standing proper.
Is Seen By Others As: A nuisance and a filthy beggar
Scars: + Old lash marks on her back. + Burned her right arm, and while most of it wasn't too bad, some light scarring and discoloration on her upper right arm, near the shoulder.

Voice: Peridot, the little green one.

Personality:
Likes: + Drinking + Lying + Making mischief + Talking + Making people uncomfortable + Pushing the boundaries of others + Belonging + Having someone to follow
Dislikes: + Being alone + Dogs + Silence + Small, enclosed spaces + Pain
Strengths: + Quick + Good at climbing + Apt to some semblance of loyalty
Weaknesses: + No self control + Reckless + Susceptible to manipulation + Inappropriate at times + Lacking in the common sense department + Cowardly + Wimp
Fears: + Death + Being abandoned
Values: + Coin + Friendship
Education: pfft.
Languages: Common, Mokyra
General Attitude: Generally a pushy and brash Moor with too much of a mouth on her. Childish in the company of some. Gleefully enjoys causing mischief.
Religious Inclination: Jishrim
General Intelligence: Eeeeeh.............. >.>
General Sociability: Well, her brand of sociability might not be the brand people want to socialize with.~
Alignment: Chaotic neutral most days. Swings to chaotic evil easily the longer she's around certain influences. Without those influences, she's just chaotic.

Possessions:
Wardrobe: + Sailor's coat with the sleeves torn off + Dark purple vest + Baggy pant's cinched with a rope belt. Tucked into the boots + Sturdy boots of some description that she stole.
Jewelry: - - -

Pets/Animals: - - -

Owned Homes: Vera owns no homes. She stays in her friends' owned homes and safe houses.

Carried Inventory: + Coin purse + A white sling usually rolled up into one of her pockets + One of her weapons usually
General Inventory: + Tattooing needles and ink + Paints and canvases + Blood stained leather coat + Couple pair of boots

General Wealth: + Currently around ~8,000r

Health:
Illnesses: None
Allergies: None
Injuries: + Crossbow bolt wound on the side of her lower left thigh + Healing burns on her upper right arm + Stab wound on her right shoulder + Bruised left ribs
Sleeping Habits: + Goes through bouts of sleeping a lot and then being too wound up to sleep much. Depends.
Energy Levels: + Swings from lethargic to excitable. Depends on her hangover. ;)
Eating Habits: + Eats a lot when she can. Always moving/running/jumping/climbing and burns it off quick.
Exercise Habits: + Running + Jumping + Climbing trees
Memory: + Spotty
Unhealthy Habits: + Drinks too much + Lack of hygiene +
Drinking Habits: + See above

History:
Birthplace: Southern swamps

Childhood: Parents sold her off to slavers young. Traded hands until she ended up in a peat moss farm in the south. Repeated attempts to run away were met with beatings, which did little to deter her from future attempts. Took to being put into a solitary confinement for days or weeks, which elicited more of an obedience and fear response. Attempts fewer and far between out of fear of being locked up alone.

Teen Years: An escape was finally successful. Hid out in Port Silver for a long time. Scavenging and conning travelers. Occasionally sneaking to the Crossroads, but largely living alone in Port Silver. Clung to people who'd stick around long enough, but few did.

Adulthood: Vera's just at the cusp of 'adulthood' now, though she doesn't act it. Stunted and childish still. Regardless, she found some Moors who'd taken up in one of the buildings in Port Silver. Despite her treatment, she stuck around because Vera doesn't do alone well. Followed them and eventually formed a familial attachment to some of them. She left the family for fear that her actions would cause them to get hurt. Much later rediscovered one of them, as well as another who displays some sort of leadership quality.

Past Places of Residences: Port Silver, Tambry, Grafjell, Crossroads, Ruins

Combat:
Peaceful or violent: Somewhere in the middle. More prone to fleeing than fighting because she fears getting hurt, but revels in watching her family hurt others. Helper if needed.

Weaponry: + A cudgel + A cinqudea knife + A bow with wind patterns carved into it + Quiver of arrows with a couple bodkins

Combat Training: NONE. She wings it.

Training & Skills:
+ Acrobatics

Other Trivia:
Favorite Types of Food: Meats
Favorite Types of Drink: Whiskey
Hobbies/Pastimes: Begging
Favorite Colors: Purple

Begging/Con Log:
(Started a bit late, so may have forgotten a bit)

-----------------

IGN: Amenable

Inspiration: My grandmother, Toad, myself, Tunnel, and things. @Bbutton

Last edited:

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
RELATIONS:

Loved:
Syra - You'll always be Shiny to me.

Respects:

Trusted:

Befriended:

Lillium- You're fun to make uncomfortable. Heh..

Liked:
Amadeus - I'm partial to you.

Misses:

Indifferent:
Themis - Determined little sod.
Jacob - Didn't I push you down the stairs? Thought so.
Roddy - Eh. Could maybe tolerate him. Likes ink more than naked people though, so there's definitely something off with that one.

Unsure of:

Wary of:

Afraid of:

Apathetic:

Disliked:

Hated:

Tags:
StartOmega Elz Cukie1Omikuji Immerael

Last edited:

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
Artsty Arts

@Elz

Artist wants to remain anonymous. But I'll tag @Sizzix for being the other character.

@Lannis LAAAAANNNIIIIIISSS YEESS. Troll hair is perf.

I uh... I made this one. Don't be hatin'. :/

Last edited:

Jazzper

Hi [Unsuspecting Comment], I'm Jazzper
Legend
Blessed
Jasper151627237
Jasper151627237
Legend
*throws Azgir, and his rug, and his trusty pillow-rock at this thread before Dwarvishly taking a seat*

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
Aaand did a few tweaks. Mostly content with things. Been pondering over her for the last couple days and now I call this profile complete.

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
I felt poetic, so I updated appearance. Added a blurb in her personality about a tendency to be childish in certain company. Have gathered bets on her life expectancy. Will be a fun ride and probably trip out of my comfort zone. Huzzah for new things.

Jazzper

Hi [Unsuspecting Comment], I'm Jazzper
Legend
Blessed
Jasper151627237
Jasper151627237
Legend
Wait...Vera's arms got karate-chopped or what?