Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Inactive Vera Izkaren

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
Vera was given a bow with wind patterns carved into it. A quiver of arrows,a few bodkins, archer's gloves, and a whole new potential for mischief. >:3

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
Due to an influx of recent inquiries, I updated Vera's profile to include a more descriptive age. "Still a young one" was apparently not good enough. xD

"Elven equivalent of a 17-18 year old. Prone to acting far more childish than her age."

Last edited:

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
People say a filthy Moor has been roaming the streets of Tambry. Others argue she's been bumming money off of people in the Crossrads. Either way, it seems she is not fit for staying in hiding for long...

Her self imposed pout and hiding is starting to dwindle. Vera is not built for lonelieness. I am 10/10 more than happy to RP her if any folks want her in the Tambry, Thiil, Crossroads, Port Silver areas. ^_^

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
People say a filthy Moor has been roaming the streets of Tambry. Others argue she's been bumming money off of people in the Crossrads. Either way, it seems she is not fit for staying in hiding for long...

Her self imposed pout and hiding is starting to dwindle. Vera is not built for lonelieness. I am 10/10 more than happy to RP her if any folks want her in the Tambry, Thiil, Crossroads, Port Silver areas. ^_^
Actually- I take this back. What was supposed to be a one-off with Erikor has become a decision to bring him to the roster again. So with that, Vera has poofed. Last she was seen was Aeroch Rimtar.