Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

VERPA's ban appeal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VERPA217

Lord of Altera
I have recently been banned from the server for misuse of flymod, I have been flying but only on two occasions that were given to warrant my first 9000 minute jail sentence. The two occasions that were given were: When I flew while mining, this was very recent when I flew and dug up to get out of a particularly nasty mine, at the end I covered the hole, so technically it was building, but we shall overlook that. The second occasion was (I think) when i flew around the front of the town to examine an overhang that I had built, but aug88 changed slightly, I wanted to see how much he had changed it, it turns out that he had just flattened the top, but that's beside the point. My first jail sentence was 9000 minutes, I thought this was utterly preposterous! So I appealed to Geo, who felt empathy towards me, I am not sure what happened next but Kaies unjailed me, then jailed me again for 60 minutes with I thought was extremely kind of him, I was then banned for it when I thought the 60 minute jail sentence would suffice. I believe that it was Roopot who jailed me (if not then he a lot to say about a matter that he didn't know about) and has then forth led me to believe that he has it 'in' for me, because I'm friends with aug and they had a little falling out the other day. I understand and except the ban, but I am hoping that you will relieve it one day, as opposed to it being a permanent ban.

Thank you for taking the time to read this.

Kaies

Grand Lizard
I never unjailed you so i dont know where you got that from, and for the first count of flying does not count as building. You can fly when making something not saving your self from a threat, same goes for looking at a building. if your whizzing about is really breaks the immersion and gives the impression its ok to other players. The 6000 minute jail is preposterous and the 60 minute one is a bit over the top too. A 10 minute jail would of been better instead of a temp ban...

VERPA217

Lord of Altera
Yeah I understand that, I just wanted to see how it looked from a different angle, and someone unjailed me to jail me again for a shorter sentence

roopot

The Great Leper
Legend
Retired Staff
A few minits before this I recived a tipoff that you were flying. I teled to you and watched you for a few mins to make sure that you were not breaking any rules. You then startted to fly.

At the time the ban permissions were causing a problem and something had to be done quickly. I did try to explain but it seems to have fallen on deaf ears.

I banned you as you should full well know what the rules are.

Edit: Kaies please see PMs

Steelcryo

King of the north!
I broke the ban permissions temporarily so roopot had to jail you, from what i've been told you were on you're last strike and were abusing flymod

VERPA217

Lord of Altera
I wasn't on any sort of last strike, if i had been flying and a mod had said stop flying verpa, I would immediately press F, and I would only really fly to build, or to examine a build from afar.

roopot

The Great Leper
Legend
Retired Staff
Sorry for the speed of the video, I had framerate issues while recording. The ores are visible as I was checking to see what you were mining for if anything in particular.

Status
Not open for further replies.