Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

VERPA's ban appeal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

abbeyvie

Lord of Altera
Legend
abbeyvie
abbeyvie
Legend
Verpa this doesn't look well for you. I even saw you abuse it at the Spleef tournament today as I was watching for a few minutes. I do believe you either should be a short temp. ban or a ten minute jail time. It seems you have abused it too often, for this is why you are per. banned. How many times were you warned?

Corey

Loyal Servant of Altera
I'm dissapointed in you verpa....
I use to respect you :oops:
breaking the rules purposely isnt acceptable

roopot

The Great Leper
Legend
Retired Staff
Yes. You seem not to be able to follow the rules even though you know fill well what they are. Locking.

cherbert

Revenge is a dish best served cold.
Founder
Retired Staff
I find a perm ban for a trivial crime a bit harsh, especially when more suitable punishments exist.

Why not remove Lord rank for period of 7 days. If he does it again 14 days. If he does it again remove it permanently?

or.. keep putting him in jail until he learns not to do it.

Steelcryo

King of the north!
the three strikes should count for big offences, not stupid temp bans for things like a bit of swearing or such imo

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
I think since he added the items himself, he should be free to take them. I have a town storage and if someone takes stuff, well it's my fault for leaving it there for the whole town, if it goes empty I'll just give up and remove it. If someone adds to it, well they're my hero :I. lol.

We have lockette for a reason too.

fencible

tiny.cc/HW_Texture_Pack 
aye, I've put that in the last hidden post :)

It was all a big misunderstanding (after the conversation with aug, it came across as it had been stolen straight before he made sicarius) and I was too quick to ban him, then I had a look through the logs and found he'd put most of the stuff he's taken out in :)

It's sorted now, sorry about all of this, it's all my fault (and a bit of aug's (but maily me)),

I'll do a full investigation first next time.

Steelcryo

King of the north!
undeleted my post as that was a message to everyone (including admins) who read this thread. Don't delete my comments in future please :p

Status
Not open for further replies.