Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Wanted: a Loving(?) Brother

Gaby

Lord of Altera
so this happened.

Screen Shot 2015-04-15 at 9.06.08 PM.png

Loup Caedit is currently a hot RP commodity. I will 100% guarantee roleplay if you go pick up and start playing Loup Caedit. get him while he's hot.

NOW OF COURSE,

being a character with a long and elaborate "backstory" that was all roleplayed on, Loup is not for the casual roleplayer.

no, we want you to really get into his psyche and know how he ticks. this, my friends is a complex character with multiple interpretations to his character arc.

we want the most complex and interesting one.
PM me, as @Patrickdxs said. I will send you the details and stuff.

and please, please, please, don't apply for Loup if you have like 90 other characters! we want you to have time to play! XD

please pass and spread around.

EDIT:

Loup Caedit is the "son" of Coralin Caedit, "brother" of Serella Caedit.
the Caedit family has been the subject of a great deal of political drama, which began with the arranged marriage of Coralin Caedit to John de Beaumont.

Coralin whisked her daughter off to the middle of nowhere, just past Queen's Port, teaching her two kids all the ways to be the exact opposite of Lavoyard. this worked out swimmingly, but a situation happened with the supposed kidnapping of princess Anastasia Lavoyard, and Coralin was accused. she ran away from her castle, bringing the kids along to Golden Bay, a town of which Coralin became duchess.

as duchess, Coralin hailed Sallana hardcore, though her kids never quite shared her passion. Loup in particular was desperate to know who his father was. when he learned that his real mother was Coralin's sister who died in childbirth, he... got more ambitious to connect to his missing father (Serri just assumed her dad was a magical fish, end of story).

then Coralin died. she was killed by the Blood Serpents under Roran Campion, who branded Loup with the mark of the Blood Serpents. for many years after that, the two kids lived in exile in the farming village of Valle de Mai. Loup tirelessly (and kind of crazily) endeavored to know the truth about the mark on his hand and about his father.

he got in trouble with too many people and was kicked out of Valle de Mai, and Serri never learned. to her, the introverted, silent brother simply packed up and left.
Loup waited in Azerport for Serri to find him, but alas.

Roran captured him. he did not die that day, but was kept as prisoner by the Blood Serpents until their eventual disbanding, as Roran endeavored to teach him how to be a serpent. a few years, some Stockholm Syndrome, and here we are,
a missing brother out on his own. who knows how he turned out?

Last edited:

Gaby

Lord of Altera
Pictures of the Hot RP commodity.
Patrick 1 done.png Patrick 2 done.png

I will also point out he's 19 years old currently, and he ages up along with Serella, who is currently 15.

INB4 someone applies just to kill him.

INB4 like 9 permadead characters enter the revival queue just to get revenge.

EDIT: if you apply and win, You will get a FREE GABY ART TO USE FOR YOUR PROFILE.
TONS OF GABY ART. YOU WILL ALSO HAVE A FREE 8TRACKS PLAYLIST MADE BY GABY.

Last edited:

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
INB4 someone applies just to kill him.

INB4 like 9 permadead characters enter the revival queue just to get revenge.
Thaaat would be meta.

But anyways good luck to those who wish to play him. Loup is an interesting character. Sadly I already have "90 characters" :p

Gaby

Lord of Altera
Thaaat would be meta.

But anyways good luck to those who wish to play him. Loup is an interesting character. Sadly I already have "90 characters" :p
like that's stopped people before. lol

BY THE WAY, you and @Niah are the reason I put that disclaimer there.
y'all are sogood.... but so many chars...

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
like that's stopped people before. lol

BY THE WAY, you and @Niah are the reason I put that disclaimer there.
y'all are sogood.... but so many chars...
Heeeeyyy you got a butt load of characters too. Same amount as me if I remember correctly.

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
I have alot of characters on my plate right now. And seeing as he has a chance for an electorate seat, I don't feel like it be fair for me to have two votes.
:heart: best of luck and I hope whoever plays the Loup Enjoys em and lives up to the Caedit name.

Gaby

Lord of Altera
finally.

wrote his backstory. @Padragin there you go.
I have alot of characters on my plate right now. And seeing as he has a chance for an electorate seat, I don't feel like it be fair for me to have two votes.
:heart: best of luck and I hope whoever plays the Loup Enjoys em and lives up to the Caedit name.
ya gonna like.
bring some names here bro. I want players to see this.

Friosis

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
She/Her
This seems really cool, but how much of a responsibility would I have to hold towards playing him? My main/primary character will be Padragin no matter what, but I could try to play both of them as equally as I can, but Padra is first. Is that okay?

Gaby

Lord of Altera
This seems really cool, but how much of a responsibility would I have to hold towards playing him? My main/primary character will be Padragin no matter what, but I could try to play both of them as equally as I can, but Padra is first. Is that okay?
well. its about the same devotion to RP as Serri, more or less. who is my side character.
..... and I end up spending much of my time playing her. uh.

.... UH.

Cap

Lord of Altera
Legend
Just a warning - anyone who plays Loup will absolutely be murdered if caught in Golden Bay.