Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Wanted Poster

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheDarkFool

Lord of Altera
This poster can't exist at the Crossroads or.. anywhere for that matter since no one has RPly checked if marcus is even in the prison or who was the culprit that let him out.
Well if we actually need to check, that's not a problem, we can do that.

As for figuring out who helped him escape; I had a chat with Yorrick before the "escape" in which I said that if Marcus dissapeared from the prison, I would come after him... As he would be the only person NOT of the Wolfstadt Guard to know that Marcus Attilus was in the prison, and was getting very uppity and aggressive over it.

This leaves Yorrick Goldfist as the only suspect, and as far as Wolfstadt would be concerned ICly, that would be plenty to convict him.

This means that the only real issue with this poster's existence is that we have yet to actually RP out the events of discovering his missing status. We assumed up to this point that it would be logical to think we went through the actions mentioned. We will remedy this.

Last edited:

Rosary_Omen

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Rosary_Omen
Rosary_Omen
Legend
Marcus committed treason, don't quote me on that, and got himself arrested and Yorrick freed Marcus.
The treason part I know, I was curious as to exactly what Marcus did. XD Yorrik makes sense for letting him out.

GG Yorrik and RIP.

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
Well if we actually need to check, that's not a problem, we can do that.

As for figuring out who helped him escape; I had a chat with Yorrick before the "escape" in which I said that if Marcus dissapeared from the prison, I would come after him... As he would be the only person NOT of the Wolfstadt Guard to kknow that Marcus Attilus was in the prison, and was getting very uppity and aggressive over it.

This leaves Yorrick Goldfist as the only suspect, and as far as Wolfstadt would be concerned ICly, that would be plenty to convict him.

This means that the only real issue with this poster's existence is that we have yet to actually RP out the events of discovering his missing status. We assumed up to this point that it would be logical to think we went through the actions mentioned. We will remedy this.
Roleplay has to be roleplayed out, otherwise it's meta-gaming, or power-gaming in some cases.

Tywin_Lannister

Lord of Casterly Rock
Roleplay has to be roleplayed out, otherwise it's meta-gaming, or power-gaming in some cases.
See, the problem here is, we didn't know that dogbew needed to RP his thoughts out. He did check it in RP, but, didn't know that he needed to RP his thoughts. Since he was a member of the council, he had the arch-dukes voice to make the poster. We will have Dogbew RP his thoughts, since he didn't know, he needed to do that specifically, nor did I.

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
See, the problem here is, we didn't know that dogbew needed to RP his thoughts out. He did check it in RP, but, didn't know that he needed to RP his thoughts. Since he was a member of the council, he had the arch-dukes voice to make the poster. We will have Dogbew RP his thoughts, since he didn't know, he needed to do that specifically, nor did I.
he doesn't need to RP thoughts, no one ever went near the cell. There was no *Checks on the prisoner* or *Looks into the cell* or any RP near the cell after Marcus and Yorrick made their escape.

I'm betting if I check logs, I wont even find *Nails poster to the board* at the crossroads.

LeftwardElk

Lord of Altera
he doesn't need to RP thoughts, no one ever went near the cell. There was no *Checks on the prisoner* or *Looks into the cell* or any RP near the cell after Marcus and Yorrick made their escape.

I'm betting if I check logs, I wont even find *Nails poster to the board* at the crossroads.
Does he need to actually type out the rp if there is a sign? What if he was alone? There would be no reason to rp and emote if you are by yourself.

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
Does he need to actually type out the rp if there is a sign? What if he was alone? There would be no reason to rp and emote if you are by yourself.
Well, yes, because otherwise we have 1 side saying this happened and hawkeye logs saying "Nothing happened here yo", then it's pretty clear that something isn't right. There was no discussion of "What happened?" or "Where's the Prisoner". In fact, I haven't found any evidence that they would've known Yorrick helped Marcus escape.

Tywin_Lannister

Lord of Casterly Rock

Well, I have to disagree with you completely on whether or not he went by the cells, he most definitely did. It was just about everything we had been talking about for an hour before the sign was posted, to make sure that he had at least been there, when he asked me if he should make the poster. I would have only agreed to it, if I knew for a certainty that he had been there, and from the dynmap, earlier in the day, I did see him there.

Jayo

Loyal Servant of Altera
Well, I have to disagree with you completely on whether or not he went by the cells, he most definitely did. It was just about everything we had been talking about for an hour before the sign was posted, to make sure that he had at least been there, when he asked me if he should make the poster. I would have only agreed to it, if I knew for a certainty that he had been there, and from the dynmap, earlier in the day, I did see him there.
Urza was never going to check on me. It was two Guards that were gonna see me. They would have been RPing with each other in the cell about the escape.

Jayo

Loyal Servant of Altera
Can I just ask a question? I've heard that someone bent steel bars with their bare hands. As far as I know, steel can barely be bent with a blade, or weapon. How did someone simply bend steel bars with their hands?
Yorrick used his battle axe, We did a legit rolling system.

TheDarkFool

Lord of Altera
Urza was never going to check on me. It was two Guards that were gonna see me. They would have been RPing with each other in the cell about the escape.
I planned for this to happen, though I went to sleep before I had the chance to occur, then when I was asleep all of this happened. So that never happened, unfortunately.

Dr.Patriot

Lord of Altera
The bars were iron, I think. Anyways, knowing this happened made me less faithful in our city gates and all city gates for that matter.

After all, what's the point in having iron bars as defense when they can supposedly be broken by weapons? I'm sure that once they hear of this, everyone in Altera will double the iron bars wherever they may be.

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
Far as I can see.....both sides are pretty chill with whats happening? *leaves thread Idontevenknowhatishappeninganymore*

Spark

Broken
I've been told it was a battleaxe, then a warhammer, now a battleaxe again? The entire premise of this is absolutely ridiculous. I don't honestly care if it was rolled, because if I rolled for 50 inch circumference biceps, even if I roll a 100/100, I'm not getting those biceps.

Those iron bars were one block wide, so please explain how then can be bent, even with a warhammer, so that someone could fit through. The fact that he got to the prison in the first place isn't entirely legitimate either. This entire situation is disgusting.

FrostGuardian

Lord of Altera
Legend
FrostGuardian
FrostGuardian
Legend
Gentlemen, gentlemen, might we partake in some semblance of clarification before we go about incriminating one another? I would sincerely hope so. However, I must agree, it's quite the disgusting mess, and I continue to wonder why I have deigned become involved.

Status
Not open for further replies.