Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished War against the crown! [Declined]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frankieba5

Lord of Altera
She was chosen by one God.

Maybe Kilrox wants the Earthspawn leading? They certainly spill more blood.
Maybe Shalherana would prefer the Caparii to lead? They would protect nature better.
Jishrim may want the greylings on the throne... They would cause chaos much better.
[edited out]

The Living Ghost

Thing One
Retired Staff
"Hm.. seeing the palace in ruins is sadly an inevitable factor for 'people' like me, but I'd rather postpone it for as long as possible. The Queen has my support" - Cloud

Edit: CLOUD IS NOT A PART OF ANY HOUSE. MKAY?

:p

King Oguk

Earthspawn King
"Hm.. seeing the palace in ruins is sadly an inevitable factor for 'people' like me, but I'd rather postpone it for as long as possible. The Queen has my support" - Cloud
Do you own a house? I am not putting single names... for example:
Bilbo Baggins supports the crown.
Darth Vader supports the Rebels <Pun intended>

You need a house to be mentioned.

Backstay

Lord of Altera
How come you get permission to do this, when I didn't...?

I asked Sally if I could start a thing like this ages ago... I didn't get permission...

King Oguk

Earthspawn King
How come you get permission to do this, when I didn't...?

I asked Sally if I could start a thing like this ages ago... I didn't get permission...
Michcat is really nice and all up for RP like this?

Also maybe the fact me and Michcat have been planning it toghether and here is a quote:

( Oo, okay~

Fights in abandoned cities, with TnT and etc.?
I love it.
Then acts of terrorism on PS- Fine by me! I would be more then happy to set it up!!
We can definitely destroy stuff!

That was her reply to me declaring war in a inbox.

Valonyx

Lord of Altera
Well, speaking in the name of Arcturus for the moment, we have not the intention to enter this new conflict as long as there are no demands or... rewards... that could make us reconsider our position.

Menel

Carpet Monkey
not that many crown supportes yet, though the opposing rebel force seems to have the same size for now^^

i like this whole thing, though could you rebells maybe try to get a bit more into detail? :p "she does nothing for her people" is catchy, but so far mich was anything but inactive :D i would love to see how this whole event deepens even more =)

Status
Not open for further replies.