Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

War Time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spark

Broken
Seeing as nobody else has bothered posting it *looks at draco* So far it looks like around 10pm GMT on saturdays is the best for us

Faelin

The Court Jester
Retired Staff
I'm sorry, it has to be said...

Every single time I look at the title of this thread I read "Time War"... :rolleyes:

W

wakerman4

Am I the only one to think Port Silver should be the last battleground?
A bit of fire, rain, thunder, action music, blockades, players fighting in the streets. . .
And a lot of blood and death.

I'm sure THAT would be a day of history in Altera.

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
Updated again, lemme know if there's any confusion with some points, it takes me a few read-overs to spot mistakes and even then I wont spot them all..

Naelwyn

Non sum qualis eram
Traps: Traps are allowed, but they can only harm or distract attackers(like throwing them in a maze under the city). Traps that instantly kill or nearly kill and leave them permanently trapped aren't allowed. So basically you're not allowed to grind players.
So theoretically a lever that opens a hole in a disc is a no go due to the 100m+ fall?

Okay. :(

Lord_Sinclair

Lord of Altera
Just an idea, but would it be possible to turn fire spread ON during some of these battles?

It's not a siege unless everything's burning, imo. :D

W

wakerman4

"Is that fire?"
'Looks like fire'
"(I thought fire spread was off?)"
'(They might have turned it on) Oh nether, it's fire!'
"(Uh oh) The city is one fire!!"

Hm. Burning towns.
Maybe some TNT too? *Me Gusta*

Ced

Mountain Bum
Merchant
Retired Staff
MossyMorel
MossyMorel
Merchant
This looks incredible, good work admins. I like Wake's idea of having the final battle in Port Silver, blockades and street fighting >:D

W

wakerman4

Well, it WOULD make sense.

You can flood Port Silver, invade it with blazes, put signs saying 'GROWL' everywhere, even blow up daggerfall..
Why not have a big battle in Port Silver?
And make it a game, there are three control stations, and you have to-
Yeah you get my picture. Take over PS.

Ced

Mountain Bum
Merchant
Retired Staff
MossyMorel
MossyMorel
Merchant
Ever read the Eragon series? There's bit where the main character's brother, Roran, is stood in a narrow alleyway during a battle taking on a whole army one at a time (because of the width of the alley). Slowly, after a while, the bodies begin to pile up, forming a barrier against the Urgals attacking Roran. After about 5 hours, Roran's head is almost past the roofs, with this massive pile of bloodied bodies that he's using as ramparts.

Just saying, could totally see Scoot doing this.

Edit: Not Urgals, humans.

Baron

Sovereign
Retired Staff
You'd think the soldiers would give up after the first 5-6 to fail to kill him. Or they'd just stick a spear in the alley and poke Roran real good.

Status
Not open for further replies.