Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Warclaim - The First Subjugation

ACU20

Legend of Altera
OOC bit:
Our gearing has been obtained through external means. For obvious reasons, the vendor or source will remain incognito. | New or no, we maintain training and furthermore, where skill fails, brute force and numbers prevail. Not to mention this is an RP server over an RPG. RPG, you take an arrow to the back of the head, well-placed or no, entity takes pre-determined damage. RP, it's fatal, regardless of it's archer.

IC Bit:

A long strand of snot hangs before Kadder's face, barely from the surface of beard and mustache. He leans in, eyeing the area for some form of brief motion, being natural or non, and to his great displeasure, absolutely nothing occurs for an extended period of time. Muttering, he repositions himself against a tree's trunk, hand wiping the bits of mucus from his face. "This 'ad be'er be worth it. I'd much rather be workin' in workshop than starin' at this- Stone ARSE in the middle o' nowhere..."

So the supplier remains icognito, oh wait i just got a call here from my unicorn dealer brb..

Chumpchump

Villager
Clark, aspiring greatest axe warrior in all Altera, shivers under his thick furred armor as he stands watch at the Latinikon camp. He gazes into the seemingly abandoned area, muttering to himself and fondling his long-shafted battleaxe "Hope I get me some skull-splittin' in dar, time ta show the world who the greatest axe warrior in all Altera really is..."

ACU20

Legend of Altera
Clark, aspiring greatest axe warrior in all Altera, shivers under his thick furred armor as he stands watch at the Latinikon camp. He gazes into the seemingly abandoned area, muttering to himself and fondling his long-shafted battleaxe "Hope I get me some skull-splittin' in dar, time ta show the world who the greatest axe warrior in all Altera really is..."
And where'd he receive these skills? (to be so good at axes)

Rawkiller

Lord of Altera
Crafter
Mystic
Rawkiller12
Rawkiller12
LegendMystic

As the sentry stands watch over the fortress he would spot several armed men with short composite bows all wearing cloaks of white with their hoods over their heads. Heading back inside the fortress upon white steeds wooden round shields hang off the sides of the saddles as short swords are strapped to their sides only a small patrol that is attached to this region uses this base still. As they enter the complex adn get settled down the smoke of a fire can be seen as sentries take up positions on the walls as well watching out over the wastes showing these barbains have structure.

*note*
would liek to see a mass amount of players to play the side of the patrol that still uses the fort as by my logs would of numbered about 24 but i dont think i would honestly get that many but alot of people will be nice so the mercs can still have fun taking over the fort in the end. They would wear leather armor designed like roman but with fur lining to help ward off the cold and cloaks to help hide themselves. so battle wise regular leather armor with bows and iron swords is the standard gear for pvp.

ACU20

Legend of Altera

As the sentry stands watch over the fortress he would spot several armed men with short composite bows all wearing cloaks of white with their hoods over their heads. Heading back inside the fortress upon white steeds wooden round shields hang off the sides of the saddles as short swords are strapped to their sides only a small patrol that is attached to this region uses this base still. As they enter the complex adn get settled down the smoke of a fire can be seen as sentries take up positions on the walls as well watching out over the wastes showing these barbains have structure.

*note*
would liek to see a mass amount of players to play the side of the patrol that still uses the fort as by my logs would of numbered about 24 but i dont think i would honestly get that many but alot of people will be nice so the mercs can still have fun taking over the fort in the end. They would wear leather armor designed like roman but with fur lining to help ward off the cold and cloaks to help hide themselves. so battle wise regular leather armor with bows and iron swords is the standard gear for pvp.
Let me explain, 24 players is half the playerbase basically when it comes to the hot hours, and about 12 are the mercenaries which counts up to 36 players and usually there is around 50~60 players on. That number is basically impossible to reach without bearing some reward or being an official server event.

And the "barbarians" wearing roman leather armor is just silly, as i have stated before the macedonians where considered barbarians by the greeks and the gallic and celtic tribes by the romans. The barbarians where actually well armoured and it really depends on what we are fighting here, a rabble of bandits or an actual organized barbaric tribe, i think atleast a third of the entire "army" of "barbarians" should atleast have iron plated armor, and the inferior weapons part is just to absurd.

Sheumgal

Legend of Altera
ACU is there any true reason why you're so against all of this? Considering the fact that our group has put in countless hours in American, European, and Australian time zones to get ourselves running and organized.

We've written large posts, gathered everything we needed legitimately, roleplayed to the fullest extent that was needed, and even spoken to staff.

Personally, I see you as a player that has been around a while and is against change. The beauty of RP servers is that they will never run on a status-quo and are always subject to change, our group of players coming to this server and bringing all of these new 'things' is an example of that.

How about you sit back, relax, and allow roleplay to happen? Rather than busting out historical facts and getting all worked up over the fact that we are taking a fort that is not only abandoned in-character, but out of character as well.

ACU20

Legend of Altera
ACU is there any true reason why you're so against all of this? Considering the fact that our group has put in countless hours in American, European, and Australian time zones to get ourselves running and organized.

We've written large posts, gathered everything we needed legitimately, roleplayed to the fullest extent that was needed, and even spoken to staff.

Personally, I see you as a player that has been around a while and is against change. The beauty of RP servers is that they will never run on a status-quo and are always subject to change, our group of players coming to this server and bringing all of these new 'things' is an example of that.

How about you sit back, relax, and allow roleplay to happen? Rather than busting out historical facts and getting all worked up over the fact that we are taking a fort that is not only abandoned in-character, but out of character as well.
You have gotten this completely wrong.

My opinion is that you have come in here as a steamroller being here for barely a week and you have already aspired to take over a castle? When i joined i had such plans but to build my own, which took me two months. But i am fine with all else you have done i think it is amazing, but it is too soon.

And i am seriously quite alright with change, you can't stop it. And i also found that remark quite offensive you know.

BarbarianGaming

Lord of Altera
IC: Sitting at his desk in Fort Makorath he gets a report from one of his messengers. He opens the letter and reads it. "Hmmm," he says to himself, "It seems tye Latinikons are planning to attack a fort in the North. Perhaps I will go and help them as thay have just made a contract with us." He looks to his armor and sword in the corner of the room.
OOC: Depending on the exact time I will come and join you guys.

Halarus

Lord of Altera
Honestly, "barbarians" is just a blanket term at this point in time, moreso in a fantasy setting. Sure, if we were RPing in a Republican Roman or Hellenic timeframe such barbarians would be sensible, but that is not the case. When most people regard barbarians in the fantasy sense they would envision a half-naked, axe toting brute.

Regardless of the terminology, I think people bearing iron arms with bits of leather would be nonissue regardless. The entire point of this endeavor in an RP sense is to establish proper border defenses and watch, while OOCly having a fun (albeit optional) event that others could partake in if they so desired. Regardless of how the battle is handled and the subsequent result of it, there will be a contribution to the overall atmosphere and events taking place within hollowworld. I'd like to think that embellishes the spirit of RP, as opposed to merely asking an admin if the area is abandoned before properly claiming it.

Sheumgal

Legend of Altera
You have gotten this completely wrong.

My opinion is that you have come in here as a steamroller being here for barely a week and you have already aspired to take over a castle? When i joined i had such plans but to build my own, which took me two months. But i am fine with all else you have done i think it is amazing, but it is too soon.

And i am seriously quite alright with change, you can't stop it. And i also found that remark quite offensive you know.
Just calling it like I see bud.