Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Warclaim - The First Subjugation

TgTemplar

Lord of Altera
Pretty much.

Can't exactly track the movements of a military before it moves. Nor can you know of it's plans when they do not make them known.

Rawkiller

Lord of Altera
Crafter
Mystic
Rawkiller12
Rawkiller12
LegendMystic
not even the defenders really seem to figure anything is around them nor do they care since no ones been in that area since they have been patrolling it.

Rawkiller

Lord of Altera
Crafter
Mystic
Rawkiller12
Rawkiller12
LegendMystic
Oh reminds me and defenders intrested in rpign as one pm me and ill put a list together

Valonyx

Lord of Altera
Thirdly, you guys are quite new to the server, and therefore are starting characters. Think of it like when you start a new single player RPG, or even an MMORPG. You start off as level one, with poor gear. You work your way up to the stages that, at level one, you looked to with awe. Chances are, you don't have lovely plate armor and shiny swords, and may be as poorly equipped as these barbarians.
-K9
The Latinikons are equipped and armed by the Grand Lion Empire, the most militaristic realm of Altera. I doubt this will be a problem.

K9

Triangles are my favourite shape
Crafter
Retired Staff
K9_Diarmuid
K9_Diarmuid
Crafter
The Latinikons are equipped and armed by the Grand Lion Empire, the most militaristic realm of Altera. I doubt this will be a problem
Already answered, gawsh. You're only a million years late. :p

-K9

Valonyx

Lord of Altera
RP-wise a couple of questions (I do not oppose this event in any way, I just want to know, forgive me if these questions have been answered elsewhere before, I didn't read everything, merely skimmed through):
- Has your company sworn loyalty to any house?
- Would this siege, in advance, be known to other people on Altera rather than your own? Eg. Would we see troop movement and the likes? (Siegs require a bunch of materials, people would notice that)
- Would other Houses, who wouldn't want a band of mercenaries on the same continent/in the same hemisphere, be allowed to 'interfere' (join the defending side), to prevent this from happening? As to prevent a foothold situation?

I'd just like to know these things :p
Our friends in the Latinikons are in a long-term pact with the Grand Lion Empire. Said pact does not imply the Empire taking any responsabilities, and the Latinikons remain semi-autonomous.

Valonyx

Lord of Altera
Furthermore, this might be conflicting with my previous post, but if the Latinikons require any more manpower, you might contact the Imperial administration. (=

K9

Triangles are my favourite shape
Crafter
Retired Staff
K9_Diarmuid
K9_Diarmuid
Crafter
If there is a convo, add myself. Ulfberht is a not-so-well-known man who dabbles in banditry. He'd check places like this often for John and sometimes trades with said bandits.

-K9

Rawkiller

Lord of Altera
Crafter
Mystic
Rawkiller12
Rawkiller12
LegendMystic
Dia did you want to be an defender and we got 5 need 5 mroe for defenders

ACU20

Legend of Altera
RP-wise a couple of questions (I do not oppose this event in any way, I just want to know, forgive me if these questions have been answered elsewhere before, I didn't read everything, merely skimmed through):
- Has your company sworn loyalty to any house?
- Would this siege, in advance, be known to other people on Altera rather than your own? Eg. Would we see troop movement and the likes? (Siegs require a bunch of materials, people would notice that)
- Would other Houses, who wouldn't want a band of mercenaries on the same continent/in the same hemisphere, be allowed to 'interfere' (join the defending side), to prevent this from happening? As to prevent a foothold situation?

I'd just like to know these things :p
I can answer about the house, they did swear their loyalty to arcturus when we hired them.