Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

What champion do you hate the most? ( inspired by Kirbz )

Anithola

Lord of Altera
A thread inspired by kirby, basicly the opposite of his thread, what champions do you hate and why?

Teemo - because he is an annoying rat which counters most top champions ( i prefer toplane ) so he is basicly my worst nightmare. the way he can shoot darts at you and then just jump away like hes the most innocent koalabear in the world just infuriates me. Not to exclude the feeling when you walk through your jungle and you step on shrooms once, twice and ******* thrice!

Evelynn - the way she can sneak past wards basicly makes winning your lane a nightmare if your oponent does his best to get pushed back. You think you are safe and then boom! I am commonly seen facerolling after such incidents. i know i know... pink wards... But whos got the money?

More than one vote is allowed and il make a list here :)

Most hated champions are:

Teemo - 1
Diana - 1
Annie - 1
Katarina - 2
Fiddlesticks - 2
Elise - 1
Yorick - 1
Sion - 1
Blitzkrank - 1
Malphite - 2
Draven - 1
Xin zhao - 1
Evelynn - 1
kog maw - 2
10 year olds ranting about "ks" and "1 v 2 omg!" - 9000+
Pantheon - 1
Darius - 3
Lee sin - 1
Tryndamere - 1
Wukong - 1
Master Yi - 1

matyio

The original mute
Darius. He simply op still, if they removed the on kill refresh and made him have no true it'd be fixed, but they wont
Lee sin. Burst damage early level is too damn high (reference intended)

Anithola

Lord of Altera
Let me just remind you that its not about what champions you dislike because they are impossible to beat, more what champion makes you say " WHY THE HELL DID RIOT EVEN MAKE YOU, YOU PEST?! "

matyio

The original mute
Let me just remind you that its not about what champions you dislike because they are impossible to beat, more what champion makes you say " WHY THE HELL DID RIOT EVEN MAKE YOU, YOU PEST?! "
I'm a practical guy, those are the reasons you are looking for.

Anithola

Lord of Altera
But if those two were nerfed would you still hate them? For an example im going to hate teemo even if hes nerfed to the power level of a maggot :-D

matyio

The original mute
But if those two were nerfed would you still hate them? For an example im going to hate teemo even if hes nerfed to the power level of a maggot :-D
Darius yes, he's still a pest even without true damage

Lee sin yes, I still hate him late game when he's balanced out.

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
Darius - Too much tankiness and too much damage, reduce at least one please.
Master Yi - Doesn't matter if he's 10/0/10 or 0/10/0, ad or ap, he'll kick any champion's ass all day long.
Tryndamere - Why did riot even make you...

Anithola

Lord of Altera
Okay fair enough then hah. Just wanted to make sure you hated the champion and not just his ratios :-D

Anithola

Lord of Altera
I repeat. I dont hate hate him because of what items he buys, if he is easy to counter or what playstyle he uses. The little rat just annoys me even if he were to play as a ward in the nashor pit fron lvl 1 :-P

Backstay

Lord of Altera
Darius and Annie :I

I don't like Annie. Sometimes she's just OP, if you play her right.

Same with Darius. He's just waaaaaaay more OP overall.

I used to hate Diana, then she was nerfed.

Baron

Sovereign
Retired Staff
Whichever hero is wiping the floor with mine at the moment.

Nah jk I don't play this game.