Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

What champion do you hate the most? ( inspired by Kirbz )

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
Wukong is very strong, and few champions can counter him. Riven is one of them though. As soon as he dives in, stun with w and start smacking everything with q, and I mean EVERYTHING, because it is very likely he has cloned.

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
Malphite is also extremely good against wukong with his high armour and localised aoe, and can use his ulti to catch a fleeing wukong if his clone fools you.

Matto225

The White Mage
Malphite is also extremely good against wukong with his high armour and localised aoe, and can use his ulti to catch a fleeing wukong if his clone fools you.
*Runs off to buy Malph* His passive, his passive, his passive, his passive, his passive, his passive, his passive, his passive, his passive, his passive, his passive, his passive, his passive, his passive, his passive, his passive, his passive, his passive, oh sweet lord his passive, how could I forget?!?
Now I just need to ensure that he isn't banned out during matches :)

After playing Jayce top, I can say that Yorick is one of the most snowballing champions atm.

Heals from his ghouls are stupidly OP.

Anithola

Lord of Altera
Wukong... I just cant beat him
Ohh well il post it again then, suppose my phone bugged it up. Lee Sin is an amazing counter to malphite, because both his Q and E renders Wukongs W useless. Also Lee's Q deals bonus damage scaling off the enemy's health, and effectively counters Wukong's passive granting him more armor and magic resist. So if im playing top and the enemy picks Wukong i pretty much always use Lee.

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
He isn't op, he's just strong, he's also very mana hungry. In the early game if you have some sustain and health, or enough range to keep him off his farm, you'll be fine. Also target his lifesteal ghoul to stop him healing.