Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

what race do you like?

vanar

Legend of Altera
the race i like the most is imperials
i also have a argonian assasin (staby staby :mad:YOUR NEXT! )

C

Cubey

Orc for me, I can make it look like Dremora but I love weapons than magics.

vanar

Legend of Altera
yea i had a orc but i finished the game and had nothing to do also did you know theres a rare nirn root called crimson nirn root in black reach im 6 away from colecting 30 for a quest you should check it out

vanar

Legend of Altera
yea i think you get something good out of it havent found out yet
p.s the note said that there arnt many and its like a scavenger hunt good luck
:D

vanar

Legend of Altera
sweet jesus i finaly got all the crimson nirn root gaahh it was a pain in the but make sure you people look every where under the bridges and use you map of the area to find places you havent fond

Avery Thomas

Sorrows Warrior
My favourite race is Khajit, which was the first one I picked. I'm still working on that, level 37 Assassin/Ranger.
Next I would either pick Orc, Argonian, or perhaps Dunmer. If I was Orcish then i'd go berserk, platemail/heavy armor and double handed weapons. If I was argonian, i'd use only magic, but if I was forced to use a melee weapon I would have an axe. Then with dunmer I would do EVERYTHING >:D

Darko

Lord of Altera
Khajit are my favorite. I'm now level 45 and have Mehrunes razor and the blade of woe (each do more than 45 damage), and that, combined with all duel wielding perks and 100 sneak.... Well, anyone who makes those racist comments about me, I find where they live and murder them.

Shadowsmalls

The Anime loving Brony
Dark Elf :D
I switch between the Thalmor/Arch-mage and Dragon priest mask for when I use Magic (Destruction FTW!)
I switch between Daedra and Dragon Plate for Melee with Daedric shield and Daedric sword of Fire (all legendary)
And Ancient Shrouded armor and Nightingale armor for when I'm ranging :p
P.s. 100 Sneak + all perks + Nightingale Power + dagger and shrouded gloves, is tooo overpowered :/

Backstay

Lord of Altera
I have only played as Nord and Imperial.. because they looks most.. eh.. Humanly? if thats a word.. which it isnt

TeddyTeeth

Loyal Servant of Altera
Wood Elf, I've had their back since Morrowind. I just miss them being short :(
You know that bear in the beginning of the game? I took the third option and took it as a companion for a ways :) It was amazing