Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

what race do you like?

Shadowsmalls

The Anime loving Brony
daedric is exstreamly hard to get becuase of there beong a lack of dremora
Not if you do daedric quests :p
Specifically the one where you get Mehrunes Razor, you then get an unlimited supply of dremora (I think)
Also, people like the girl from the Dark Brotherhood(can't remember her name)
and the trader in the College of Winterhold sell them, along with potion shops(rarely)

vanar

Legend of Altera
yea i know that but its still hard to do you have 1 find the quest 2 do it (some are a little hard) 3 kill daedra and rip out there hearts to make armor
deadra arnt evil there just followers of a evil god

cashwizard

Loyal Servant of Altera
nordnordnordnordnordnord!! i like melee aspects better than any other. Fire spells are really annoying and boring to use XD

Gaby

Lord of Altera
You know that bear in the beginning of the game? I took the third option and took it as a companion for a ways :) It was amazing
OH MY GOD WOOD ELVES ARE AWESOME MY NEXT CHARACTER WILL BE A WOOD ELF.
*ahem* sorry.

psycho Khajiit werewolf here. clawing people and sneaking is so much fun.

Gaby

Lord of Altera
So, your a Cat who turns into a dog?.... Well.... There isn't much to say about that...
yes there is. There is a lot to say about that.

I'm a cat-person who has the soul of a dragon and turns into a wolf.
brb, gonna sprout wings and caw now.

(khajiit claws + werewolf = massacre. glorious, glorious massacre.)

tottiepop

Villager
Imperials. level 48, with 100 sneak, 87 twohanded, 79 archery, and 84 destruction. :) also smithing 100, with all dragon armour hehe.

NinjaDucky

Loyal Servant of Altera
Jut started playing on my Xbox, got all the way up to the Jarl of whiterun but then I realize I'm using the wrong account...FUUUUUU anyway, my favorite race so far is redguard because that's the Only one I've picked xD

Gaby

Lord of Altera
Jut started playing on my Xbox, got all the way up to the Jarl of whiterun but then I realize I'm using the wrong account...FUUUUUU anyway, my favorite race so far is redguard because that's the Only one I've picked xD
how'd you get to be Jarl?