Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

what race do you like?

Shadowsmalls

The Anime loving Brony
The bleak falls barrow dragonstone one
Ah. I found the stone when I first went to the Barrow :p
I just kept going and going, and eventually found myself up against a Dragon Priest and a word wall :p
I was level 3 :/ The bloody Draugr killed me 8 times :(

NinjaDucky

Loyal Servant of Altera
Ah. I found the stone when I first went to the Barrow :p
I just kept going and going, and eventually found myself up against a Dragon Priest and a word wall :p
I was level 3 :/ The bloody Draugr killed me 8 times :(
Same with me, I got up to the draughr overlord and he beat me 3 times before I finally learned how to shield bash :p I was also level 3 xD

Gaby

Lord of Altera
it's THANE of Whiterun.
Jarl's like the commander in chief.
the head honcho.
the ruler of the entire hold.
you got my hopes up. >:[

Shadowsmalls

The Anime loving Brony
Well all the people refered to him a the jarl so.....
She's thinking of the next section of the storyline that happens after you get the stone.
it's THANE of Whiterun.
Jarl's like the commander in chief.
the head honcho.
the ruler of the entire hold.
you got my hopes up. >:[
He's talking about doing the quest for the Jarl and the Wizard, where you need to go to Bleak Falls Barrow and find the "DragonStone" or whatever it's called

Karasu1996

Lord of Altera
She's thinking of the next section of the storyline that happens after you get the stone.
He's talking about doing the quest for the Jarl and the Wizard, where you need to go to Bleak Falls Barrow and find the "DragonStone" or whatever it's called
DragonStone= Dovahgolz :3

EpicPanda

Villager
Such a shame that you can't play as a Falmer (Before they transformed). I feel kinda bad for them that they became like that. Those Dwemer were pretty cruel :confused: