Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

What race will you be?

What is your favourite Skyrim race?

• Dark Elf (Dunmer)

Votes: 7 5.9%
  • Wood Elf (Bosmer)

Votes: 22 18.6%
  • Nord

Votes: 22 18.6%
  • Orc (Orsimer)

Votes: 6 5.1%
  • Altmer (High Elf)

Votes: 10 8.5%
  • Imperial

Votes: 10 8.5%
  • Khajiit

Votes: 19 16.1%
  • Argonian

Votes: 13 11.0%
  • Redguard

Votes: 3 2.5%
  • Breton

Votes: 6 5.1%

• Total voters

Jak

Magus of Nothing
Legend
Another of these. Thought I might aswell add one for Skyrim.

Wood Elf! As I'm a Bosmer in Hollowworld how could I not be? I always play as this race for my first time in these games and for exploring.

Mrbubbles1951

Lord of Altera
i dont find it to make that much of a difference with the new character system. yes it helps if you choose the right one but it is not a game-making situation i chose a nord and just ended up using the first magic spell i got and decided to kill everything with it, is it just me or is magic overpowered i only used magic so everything might be this strong?

SqueeGurl

Le Original Queen
i dont find it to make that much of a difference with the new character system. yes it helps if you choose the right one but it is not a game-making situation i chose a nord and just ended up using the first magic spell i got and decided to kill everything with it, is it just me or is magic overpowered i only used magic so everything might be this strong?
I'm using a combo of Magic and Sexy Scimitar that I got. :3

My favorite spell according to the game is healing (cheaper than lugging potions), but I've been summoning crap left and right, and setting things on fire.

I like the combo set up thing-a-ma-bob I have going with Heavy Armor, One hand/Dual Wield Scimitars, and the occasional summon to back up my companion.

Auxilium

Cobblestone King
Khajiit! Only equipped with a two handed sword and my bow I sneak around and steal as much as possible! Magic is for the weak! :D

Steelcryo

King of the north!
wait till you get higher level, then magic takes some skill to use otherwise you'll get obliterated

Kruziik

<3 Hollow World
Current play through:
Nord, axe/shield with bow for surprise attack. Using sneak when possible but if not I charge in arm swinging like a madman. Honourable and backing the rebels like a true Nord!

Next time:

Assassin/theif, as bad as they come. Dual wielding + bow. I'll go imperial. Not sure about race yet.

Mrbubbles1951

Lord of Altera
at the moment im gonna try to raise all my skills to 100 but thats only if i can be bothered so no that wont be happening

C

Cubey

Cute, sometimes Khajits made me want cuddles them like my 2 cats

Kruziik

<3 Hollow World
I restarted my game a Dumner thief/archer (maybe assassin). Hate so much more fun in the hour I played than the 20 hours I'd put into my Nord tank.

Got the save game manager sorted now so I can alternate between them anyway ;)

S

Stevey

Archery is amazing in Skyrim, I recommend taking the perk that slows down time when you zoom in. It's so epicly useful!