Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

What race will you be?

What is your favourite Skyrim race?

• Dark Elf (Dunmer)

Votes: 7 5.9%
  • Wood Elf (Bosmer)

Votes: 22 18.6%
  • Nord

Votes: 22 18.6%
  • Orc (Orsimer)

Votes: 6 5.1%
  • Altmer (High Elf)

Votes: 10 8.5%
  • Imperial

Votes: 10 8.5%
  • Khajiit

Votes: 19 16.1%
  • Argonian

Votes: 13 11.0%
  • Redguard

Votes: 3 2.5%
  • Breton

Votes: 6 5.1%

• Total voters

Kruziik

<3 Hollow World
Block perk which slows down time can be fun too, every so often it bugs and lasts about 15 seconds giving you time to slice and dice half a dozen opponents :D

But yeah I love that perk mate!

Anyone got the stealth perks? not high enough level yet to invest in any.

Karasu1996

Lord of Altera
by the way when plying skyrim on the 360 anyone notice that it takes time to load between some things like the intermission screen before you go into another area and the water is sometimes invisible etc. ?

Steelcryo

King of the north!
i love the graphics bug where if you have your reticle just above the water line whilst swimming the water in the bottom half of your screen is invisible and you can see the floor perfectly. Made finding that boat with the pen on it easier :p

ZaneCelmer

Hollows Explorer
Depending on what i want to be is what i am. Typically, for my powerhouse no bow or magic man, i choose nords. I never liked being a redguard or an orc, i feel so discriminated. & If i want a mage (which i normally am, because its one of my favorite types of combat) i choose Breton. I enjoy the breton so much! Fantastic at resistance, and amazing with conjuration. But for an assassin, which happens to be my 2nd favorite type of combat, i choose the quick and nimble wood elf. They master the bow, and can easily slip away if things get too sticky.

Karasu1996

Lord of Altera
& yes karasu! I have that every once and a while.
yeeah! its like every once in awhile id be walking and itd practically freeze for maybe 30 seconds like it was renderring a map or something same with my intermission screen sometimes it would go black for a bit then go to the intermission :confused:

Gaby

Lord of Altera
for me, it was the hardest decision of all:
incredibly fitting lizardman, or catgirl?
I picked the kaijit.
no regrets.

Axell

Lord of Altera
I have played every elder scrolls game, and in every game, im a friggin' argonian, cuz their so awesome! they can breathe underwater, and in elder scrolls III morrowind, they went faster than everyone

C

Cubey

halfmad well I got enchanted necklace of waterbreathing :D (found it from loot somewhere)

Kruziik

<3 Hollow World
Everything of mine is sneak based, honestly I've gotten away with so much stuff right onfront of people. Nothing like stealing all their armour and weapons BEFORE picking a fight with them :p

NinjaTangerine

Lord of Altera
Imperial Nord for me methinks. Level 32 and still going round with my Ancient Nord Axe of Cold and Imperial Shield. Heavy Armor and Ancient Nord Bow are my back up items, but in the meanwhile I wear Chained Mail iron Armor :D

bettemus99

Roleplay keeper
i dont want to be any of them and neither am i.. (i dont play skyrim but i am a thing that is in it)
Dragon is what i am and what i wanna be! >:3
*flyes out on hunting someone with her 50 foot long flame power*

Shadowsmalls

The Anime loving Brony
i dont want to be any of them and neither am i.. (i dont play skyrim but i am a thing that is in it)
Dragon is what i am and what i wanna be! >:3
*flyes out on hunting someone with her 50 foot long flame power*
*kills Bette with "Fus Ro Dah"

Shadowsmalls

The Anime loving Brony
I beat you :p 7:30 AM Christmas morning-To 16:30 PM Boxing Day
Still haven't touched the others...
Excluding the couple of hours spent eating dinners.
Nice :eek: This game is too addicting :/,
I don't think I'll ever get back to HollowWorld :p I'm playing it as I type this XD