Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

What Song Do You Have On Repeat?

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant

seriously someone stop me i can't stop dancing to japanese squid rave
Babe- BABE BAAAABBEEE!!!! How are you stalking me!?!? How the hell did you know

Squidcore is best

Tomato150

Lord of Altera
I've shredded my eardrums on this song for far too long, only just recently moving off to another repeater. By far one of my favorites though

Here's the new one if you're wondering

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good
So I have this thing that when I write, I can't having people talking around me. I end up listening to what's being said more than doing any writing, so it's one of the main reasons I don't Teamspeak often. I can't RP and listen to chats. And in my apartment, it's always full of chatter. So during RPs, I generally put my headphones on and turn on Ambient music, New Age Instrumental, Trailer music or some such. To drown out the conversations and just have music or whatnot.

I was listening to the Two Steps From Hell radio on Pandora and this song played. I don't know why. I can't explain it, but I just sort of became obsessed. Pulled it up on youtube and it's been playing for most of the morning.

Hnnngh

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
Yes watch out, language