Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

What Song Do You Have On Repeat?

Scroll120

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Scroll120
Scroll120
Legend
Hey, yeah, it's me again, but, don't hate on me, some songs just don't escape my thoughts.

Also I just can't seem to listen to anything else just Franz Ferdinand lately.
Cheers!

Catalyst

Lord of Altera
Server Outreach
Good
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
CatalysTftw
CatalysTftw
Good

The members of Foo Fighters releasing one of the best metal albums of the year wasn't on my 2022 bingo card

Catalyst

Lord of Altera
Server Outreach
Good
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
CatalysTftw
CatalysTftw
Good

4 DAYS TILL I SEE MY FAVORITE BAND FOR THE FIRST TIME IN 4 YEARS

Scroll120

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Scroll120
Scroll120
Legend
Indie rock had invaded my taste in music, and I'm completely defenceless against it.
I mean, I guess it's for the better, the wider your taste in music is the more colorful you are?
Tho the song has a unique spot for me, since it was one of the first songs I've learned how to play on guitar.

Scroll120

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Scroll120
Scroll120
Legend
At this point I should just link my spotify weekly recommended song playlist, since it's been effecting my taste too much.
Also bangers, lots of bangers on the line here.

Mara

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
The_Reaper_Angel
The_Reaper_Angel
Legend

Very much this song. Love it but warning of sadness.

Scroll120

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Scroll120
Scroll120
Legend
I'm once again posting here, I'm sorry.
This time I'm posting the song not just because it's wrecking my playlist but for you guys aswell.
Both musically and lyrically something amazing and.
It covers a good subject and ends it on an optimistic note. So heads up, even if things are rough, they'll get better :finger_guns:

Fronslin

Based on what?
Retired Staff
Fronslin
Fronslin
Good

Dynamic subtitles on obscure Foreign music is pretty good.
Edit: Text too big in embed, watch on you tube

Arcana

Daedric Prince
Pronouns
She/Her

There's a lot of reasons why I'm currently obsessed with this one. It sounds like an A24 movie condensed into a song, as all of its details remind me of a very well-done psychological horror. The lyrics are masterfully written and beautifully sung, and I thoroughly enjoy the instrumental parts and sounds used as well.

Related to Hollowworld, it also makes me think of Lilith's prior dealing with Dranoden and the turmoil that followed. The distorted masculine voice throughout the song is beguiling yet instills certain unease, and certainly gives off a devilish feeling - like Dranoden. The presence of flies in the beginning of the song further enhancing the demonic aspect.

Suffer doеs the wolf, crawling to thee
Promising a big fire, any fire

Lilith desperate to regain control over herself after becoming Infernally possessed, she takes the hand of Dranoden's chosen and walks down the path.

Saying I'm the one, he's gonna take me
I'm on fire, I'm on fire, I'm on fire
Suffering is nigh, drawing to me
Calling me the one, I'm the white light
Beautiful, finite

Her becoming an Abysmal demon, feeling an immense surge of power and strength over the soul. Or lack thereof, it was only later she truly found the price she paid in order to preserve her pride against the Gods, not wanting their assistance formerly.

Even the iron still fears the rot
Hiding from something I cannot stop
Walking on shadows, I can't lead him back

The shame Lilith felt for her choices, even if she thought it was for the best.

"You poor thing.
Sweet, mourning lamb,
There's nothing you can do -
It's already been done
."

What fear a man like you brings upon
A woman like me
Please don't look at me
I can see it in your eyes
He keeps looking at me
Tell me, what have you done

The fear she felt for the family she felt forced to leave behind, as if his presence by her carried a risk of danger to them, she felt like he was watching her every move, as if he could hear her every thought, as if his gaze rested upon her at all times. His urge for violence upon the realm she had called her home instilled great fear into her, as if she would be made to hurt the ones she cared for.

The begging for this to stop, that final guttural scream that signifies a painful release from his clutches, but she is free, her soul has been liberated - by way of exorcism, something she set her pride aside for in order to escape as unscathed as she could.

In the end...

"I am no good nor evil, simply I am, and I have come to take what is mine
I am here now as you run from me still
Run then, child
You can't hide from me forever
."