Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Whats your Favorited glitch in skyrim

vanar

Legend of Altera
my favorite is when the giant hits you with his power slam you go shooting up into the sky
it has happen to my follower one second he was there next he vanished and i saw his body shoot up to the skys

Jinx

Lord of Altera
I have one where 3 of the same person is standing out side the whiterun stables....

or

When you jump into a basket and it glitches around your feet. :p

Legion

No Gods, No Masters.
Retired Staff
two great glitches:
Spazzing the shout button while firing an arrow allows you to shout and shoot at the same time

Buy Hjierm in Windhelm, purchase the armory, place a piece of armor on the manequins, walk into a different room, come back in and take it off of the manequin. Then leave the house and go back into windhelm, then go back into the house. Return to the manequin, it will have another piece of armor on it, the same as the one you put on it(without enchants and improvements)
Essentially infinite armor which means infinite cash.

My favorite glitch:
I can climb pretty much any mountain, without using the paths they provide. I climbed up Throat of the world starting from riverwood, not ivarstead. How? Horses, werewolf and whirlwind sprint. A horse can climb up just about anything, and if it cant, turn into a werewolf to do it. In some cases whirlwind sprint is useful to spazz up a sheer cliff.

itsemiel

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
They/Them
I've had some cool glitches:
1. I was talking to someone at a harbor, and in the background was a woman walking towards a cart. The moment she touched the cart, it catapulted her away!

2. I was talking with the dragon who is the boss of the greybeards, and it suddenly started to fly upwards in circles. It kept flying and flying until I ran away.

3. I hit a chicken with my two handed sword and it disappeared in the ground... 'nough said.

Gaby

Lord of Altera
A horse can climb up just about anything
except down. jump any height larger than a house, and his legs break from the impact, and whoops, you just killed Maven Black-Briar's prized pony.
this happened to me twice.

Brave Rubber Duck

Sally little helper
Evil
BraveRubberDuck
BraveRubberDuck
Evil
:eek:
Lol i havnt tried climbing down mountains.
I usually do this:
- F5
- Go down like I don't give a firetruck
- Die and F9
- Go down trying to make my horse fly.
- Die and F9
- Go down with the speed shout that I can't remember the name.
- Die, lol and F9
- Go down carefully, and die on the last jump.
- Rage and F9
- Type "TCL" on the console and sprint down.
- Done!

Legion

No Gods, No Masters.
Retired Staff
I tried that, but whenever i fall large distances while ethereal i fall through the floor and into nothingness.
It seems they made it work too well.