Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Whats your Favorited glitch in skyrim

tottiepop

Villager
If you stand at the skyforge, whirlwind sprint lvl 1 onto roof of house, then whirlwind sprint lvl 2 out of wall, you can then go around and enter the rock that your able to walk through, and then just take all the vendors items from the skyforge. Wait 48 hours, talk to him again, sell it all, then repeat. Unlimited money/armour/weapons. And also the weapons and armour can be quite good sometimes! :) I am disenchanting all of them at the moment to get my enchanting up. This glitch can pretty much set you up for many things. (Smithing, Enchanting, Twohanded, OneHanded, Archery, Heavy Aromour, Light Armour etc :D)
Also the Dawnstar Caravan secret chest glitch is good, but not as good.

madyson0915

Lord of Altera
Mine would have to be when you ride a horse up behind a dragon, the horse glitches and gets stuck in the dragon...so when the dragon takes off again, it has the horse on its back. :)

French Roast

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
She/Her
French_Roast
French_Roast
My favorite glitch is where the dragon suddenly starts flying around in circles really quickly for about 15 seconds. Either that or how sometimes people can't run upstairs. That would suck if they were getting chased by my friend. He sometimes just goes to Whiterun and kills that chicken and murders everybody who gets pissed because he killed a chicken.

by the way, I don't play Skyrim, I sometimes watch my friends play it though, and I hear their stories. They're completely obsessed with it. XD

vanar

Legend of Altera
heres a good glicth get a a grey beard and try to fall down the mountain
its a funny as hell glitch

Gaby

Lord of Altera
heres a good glicth get a a grey beard and try to fall down the mountain
its a funny as hell glitch
that reminds me of a video where this dude attacked the greybeards, and then he kept on getting frozen, and he fell off the throat of the world frozen, and he survived.
if that's a glitch, then that's my new favorite glitch.

TheDarkFool

Lord of Altera
Best glitch ever, I did the "gotoquesttarget" command and ended up inside a door which I could not get out of, after several tries, I threw several of my items on the ground in an attempt to glitch through the door, I made it out of the door, but my character was stuck doing an infinite loop of an awkward looking backflip while his head spazzed across the map... I played like that for 4 hours and could not stop laughing. :l

TheCastellan

Lord Zanros Hawklight
The only real glitch i get is the giant glitch... on myself, i can't hit someone without them flying millions of feet in the air, you have no idea how awkward it is to loot bodies :(

Aug88

Grand Architect
NPCs that swim on land

and the glitch to get speech to 100 while just smashing Enter in Riften black brair meadery

Matto225

The White Mage
Favourite glitch by a mile was when I was trying to take cover from a Dragon, fire-breath missed me, hit a mammoth next to me. The mammoth responded by flying up into the air, chasing the dragon and killing it :')

Legion

No Gods, No Masters.
Retired Staff
Though theoretically the respond-to-collidable-object might have the effect of making it seem to fly.

Aug88

Grand Architect
then guards who are out of range with arrows should also fly up instead of running on the land