Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

When a Silent's bored..

SilentWindara

Obsessive.
Sometimes boredom happens. Only thing you can do is.... Google how to make miniture books!
Yep, so that is what I have done, did a bit of googling till I found a nice little tut to make adorable tiny books :I. I think this will become a new hobby of mine :D Though of course Admin work comes first.

I found a cardboard back of a old drawing book that had a strange Symbol that I had drawn years ago on it that was the main inspiration for the mini cover. I can't take a photo of the strange symbol because I may have cut it up and used it as the cover and painted over it-

Here's the minibook:
MiniBook.1.png
Front ^

MiniBook.3.png
Middle ^

MiniBook.2.png
Back ^ (Yes it's green...)

MiniBook.4.png
And for some perspective..
Silents thumb nail :eek:

And sorry guys, got paranoid so I threw on watermarks xD
Thanks Cherbert.

SilentWindara

Obsessive.
Random hut /o_o/
I really need to do more crafts.. not MC stuff.. xD
2013-03-24_11.27.56.png
2013-03-24_11.28.33.png
2013-03-24_11.28.54.png
There's a secret behind the cobble stone wall...
Not really, There's just a bunch of copies of the hut behind the wall for color testing :p

Goldengem25

The Kingdom Crusher

SilentWindara

Obsessive.
If anyones seen that thing MP_unique_Jon recorded of me explaining donator nicknames and stuff.. I sketched these while laughing at myself.... Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep
img012.jpg
If no one has seen that maybe I'll edit the link here.. xD

SilentWindara

Obsessive.
12/3/13:
img014.jpg
This is Silent and I, we have a... love hate relationship :D
On the left is my character Silent and right is a char that I use to actually represent me xD
Mind the horrible anatomy-