Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Where to Build a Wall [Closed]

Which Wall Would Work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Legion

No Gods, No Masters.
Retired Staff
Corruption gets on boat, waits till it docks, bang, containment breach.

And because they are pretty much friggin useless in this anyway. The corruption doesn't have a navy we need to destroy. Cannons to little to nothing to the corruption itself. Troops are better transported by ship to nearby land and then walking on foot the rest of the way.

Legion

No Gods, No Masters.
Retired Staff
I mean attacking the cathedral itself... Boats move... so... they don't even have to dock.
First thing corruption did when it arrived at the cathedral was smash the crap out of the cathedral.

I dont think smashing the cathedral more is going to do much.
And boats gotta dock eventually.

Camernater3

Lord of Altera
Corruption gets on boat, waits till it docks, bang, containment breach.

And because they are pretty much friggin useless in this anyway. The corruption doesn't have a navy we need to destroy. Cannons to little to nothing to the corruption itself. Troops are better transported by ship to nearby land and then walking on foot the rest of the way.
hush-

Naelwyn

Non sum qualis eram
Warwolf donated the approximate equivalent of 6.5 chunks, bedrock to sky, mined, of cobblestone.

I ran the numbers. (Appx 460,000 Cobblestone.)

Warwolf

Alteran Cryptid and Renowned Hat-wearer
Staff member
Admin
In-Game Tech Staff
Legend
WarWolf_1
WarWolf_1
Legend
Warwolf donated the approximate equivalent of 6.5 chunks, bedrock to sky, mined, of cobblestone.

I ran the numbers. (Appx 460,000 Cobblestone.)
Hehe, don't suppose such a large mass movement of cobblestone could create and summon a Cobble-God? xP

dUMMY

Dead Man Walking
Dummyplug
Dummyplug
Still taking donations? Oooooor would further donation be pointless because we are already pushed back to the third wall?