Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Where to Build a Wall [Closed]

Which Wall Would Work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Angryboy

Natus de Aurum; Natus ex bellum
best part is it would only take 32 diamonds and a ritual of world edit....
I'm unsure how WE works in regards to the lore... but I'm pretty sure it isn't just a case of "give a god some shiny things and they'll move the world for you".

Also, 32 diamonds is the BASE cost of Worldedit. Something the size of Port Silver would be colossal in cost.

Logan07

Lord of Altera
I know what we must do...

We must use the greatest thing I have ever built!:
2014-04-20_18.26.30.png
It will totally work. Trust me.
It will.
That wall will work. Totally.

Bean/Benijim

Loyal Servant of Altera
We could all do a "Black Death" kind of thing where we believe its all super deadly and that the gods have sent it to punish us and we must become flagellants and cleanse our sins :D

Camernater3

Lord of Altera
Cut off the cathedral by destroying the little bridge thing, the build walls 2 and 1 so as to give them the smallest amount of room to develop in

Legion

No Gods, No Masters.
Retired Staff
Cut off the cathedral by destroying the little bridge thing, the build walls 2 and 1 so as to give them the smallest amount of room to develop in
Corruption tentacles have already made it to where wall two will be constructed. That one would be a total waste.