Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Which way do you swing?

C

Cubey

I was going post but already in list, what is neutral evil like? How come sherbz said he can tame me neutral evil? I need to understand this means...

Bellon the Wise

Survivor of Five Rivers
Good barryg, do you have an actual Roleplay name. Barryg isn't very medieval or roleplay is it?

Cubey I have updated the page with all of the information.

barryg

Real life redstone crafter
Good barryg, do you have an actual Roleplay name. Barryg isn't very medieval or roleplay is it? ...
You can call me Barry for short. And don't say it isn't medieval as it originated from that period. (Long live wikipedia! ;))

I need to check up on the name thing but I find it hard to call someone (for example) Coelum if the chat says Harry. :confused:

Edit: Ok. I will be called Barry Greyhair! (That way Barryg isn't that weird :))

Happy

Lord of Altera
Roleplaying Name: (To be Revealed)
Alignment: Neutral Evil (Due to being solitary and so having to look out for only myself *spoiler alert* I will also have to embrace my demon side later on)

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
Roleplaying Name: (To be Revealed)
Alignment: Neutral Evil (Due to being solitary and so having to look out for only myself *spoiler alert* I will also have to embrace my demon side later on)
Bit hard to link a page to a person with no name!