Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Whitelist Application [ Accepted - Jase ]

FjordOfFrosthill

Lord of Altera
Patron
Pronouns
He/Him
Prince_Akuma27
Prince_Akuma27
Patron
Prince_Akuma27's Whitelist App:

Minecraft Username: Prince_Akuma27

Country & Timezone: PDT

Read the Kings Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides?: Yes

Define Metagaming & Powergaming?: Metagaming is knowing and using OOC information whilst IRP to gain an unfair advantage (ex: knowing a character by their name despite not meeting them at all). Powergaming is when someone makes their character overpowered so that they can always win or at least get an unfair advantage in RP (ex: use of "power" words or NPC info brokers/guards that OOC give information or provide the player with an unfair advantage towards another).

Do we allow Xray mods or X-Ray texture packs?: No

Tell us about yourself!: I'm a 'veteran' RPer that has played on multiple RP servers since 2015 and started playing on Fantasy RP servers in mid-late 2016. The server I started out on when it comes to Medieval RP is the now-defunct ElysiumRP server. There are times when I take hiatuses due to creative blocks or lack of general interest but I will pop in once in a while to see how things are running. When it comes to skins I am terrible at making clothing and armors so I might use others' assets but never upload them to any other skin site and I never take credit for the clothes, instead, I just use them for personal use. At times I will be quite shy and awkward around others due to being on the autism spectrum and might avoid large groups. Though sometimes I will drag myself out of my comfort zone just to try and have fun with others and attempt to give them a genuinely great experience on this server.

Referral: Found HollowWorld a few years ago but couldn't find it again until recently.

{Character Section}
Character Name: Fjord Valdisson

Race: Human (Kaltic)

Appearance: Dark hair with spruce green eyes (partially blind on left eye) and a faint scar on his left eye. Pale skin with very faint freckle patches on the cheeks with light bags under the eyes. Mostly muscular build with few visible scars on chest and arms along with moderately callused hands.

(Optional) Picture of the Skin:

Written Test (Min: 400 words):
As the day turned to night over the great snowy peaks near Queensport, a young boy and his father traveled upon the frozen dirt road on horse and cart in order to make the final stop on their way back home from the outskirts of the city. They were coming back from burying a few of the dead from the nearby city and settlements across their lands and were on the brink of sheer exhaustion from all the digging they have done. The boy in the cart was named Fjord after the natural cliffs that are connected to the sea. His father, an undertaker named Birger was quite strong despite his outward appearance due to his profession. How did Birger become an undertaker? Well, his father was one and his father's father before them was one as well. As the father and son arrived at their home their dog, Theos, named after the Goddess of the Hunt Theodra, gave them a warm welcome back. Once they opened the door to their small but humble home, they were hit with the delicious smell of a stew made by Fjord's mother, Helgird. Helgird was a kind woman with a heart of gold who was the only girl born out of eight siblings. Due to her being the oldest sibling and her father working far from their home, she had to take responsibility for the hunting and gathering duties. When the two shut the door without removing their boots, Helgird quickly gave them a horrifying scowl which had given them a case of the shakes from a chill running about their backs. As they removed their boots, there was a scratch at the door from Theos who smelled the tasty stew but couldn't be let inside due to his duties as a guard dog that protected the horse from the predators of the North. Fjord heard the cries of the hungry Theos and decided to give up his food so that the hungry pup could eat. The family then sat down together, Fjord getting another bowl for himself and also finishing off what was left of the stew. Everyone was satisfied with the meal that Helgird had made. They were content with their lives and prayed to the Gods to bless themselves and those around them with happiness before they went to sleep for the next day. As the light had begun to fill the sky once again, Fjord heard a cry of what sounded like a chick from a tree that sat near their small cottage. He grabbed his coat and boots and headed outside to check on the source of the noise. What he found was a crow chick sitting alone in the snow, shivering. Fjord grabbed the chick and tried to look for a nest but couldn't find one, so he decided to put the small chick in his pocket to keep it warm. The young boy had decided to name the chick Hodurr and promised to his parents that he would feed it and care for it, even help it to fly once it got old enough.

Attachments

Jase

"Something need doing?"
Legend
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our King's Law. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question in-game or on discord.

+You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.+

Survival Guide - Read this to help when you login!
The King's Law
How to Create a Character
Roleplay
The Official Lore
Town Census
HollowCrafting - Our Custom Crafting Plugin!
Plugins Command Guide
Donate to the Server!

{ Join us on Discord }
..for easier access to answering your questions and joining our roleplay community.

Please make sure you follow our server rules!
  • If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.
  • If you feel you'll have trouble getting familiar with the server, post below and I'll contact you in the most convenient way!
  • I'm your whitelist approver and a "PR Member." I'm here to help.