Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Who do you RP with?

Sadko

Lord of Altera
sadko12345
sadko12345
Sorry if this is necro'ing, sadly i only get to RP with lowlife bandits who keep trying to rob me, but hey, it's fun.

matyio

The original mute
*just read through and say himself on four lists*
... Ok either I'm wrong and I'm not a bad rper, or the four didnt want to hurt my feelings... I'm going to go with option B.

Anithola

Lord of Altera
Hard to keep a list, il rp with everyone that approaches me in an rp way, and as a guard i get to rp woth loads of guys making trouble and i feel like it makes good rp for not only me, but i think they are enjoying it too :-D so thanks lawbreakers, for giving me so much fun rps!

Yoda

Lord of Altera
*just read through and say himself on four lists*
... Ok either I'm wrong and I'm not a bad rper, or the four didnt want to hurt my feelings... I'm going to go with option B.
You're a wonderful RPer, honest! *hand on heart*

I've stalked many an RP of yours and you've acted extremely well, and you never talk, which must be hard. Can you remember a time you've accidentally said something? That'd be a funny mistake to make.

Nevertheless, I love watching you RP, it's very interesting and I always want to know more about Xenai.